Adidas NMD thread

Went to Kith yesterday to get a pair of sockdarts in navy and did try on the mesh NMD in the three colorways.  I can confirm they are fitting smaller than my NK. 

I was wearing UB and its just crazy that a year ago i considered the sockdarts super comfy and now they felt hard so uncomfortable. I guess we are spoiled with the UB´s, so I had to pass on the sockdarts. 

Seeing the pics of white mesh  NMD´s , just wanting me to get a pair if the cream UB even more.

Went to Kith yesterday to get a pair of sockdarts in navy and did try on the mesh NMD in the three colorways.  I can confirm they are fitting smaller than my NK. 
This makes a lot more sense than dude who was saying they fit bigger than the PK pairs. My assumption has always been that these mesh pairs will be tighter than the PKs because the material is more rigid and won't stretch to your foot as much.

Yes. He means that mesh runs smaller than pk. So it means that if you are 9.5 in pk you probably have to go 10 or so for mesh.
What if I don't know what PK size I am, I've taken Ls on all of them. Would the same Ultraboost size be good or maybe too big?

Yes. He means that mesh runs smaller than pk. So it means that if you are 9.5 in pk you probably have to go 10 or so for mesh.
What if I don't know what PK size I am, I've taken Ls on all of them. Would the same Ultraboost size be good or maybe too big?

Whatever you consider to be your true size, go down .5 from that for the PK NMDs

Last edited:
What tank said. For me 10 is my tts and ub 10 fits good. PK NMD 9.5 would be my size. I have a 10 that I can make work but 9.5 is probably a better fit. As for mesh, i probably will go 10 based on a couple of post already saying they fit smaller than PK.

265 is not even a question take it. It's a shoe that I actually excited about and must say that hasn't happened n a year or 2 well turtle doves but anyway

I was wearing UB and its just crazy that a year ago i considered the sockdarts super comfy and now they felt hard so uncomfortable. I guess we are spoiled with the UB´s, so I had to pass on the sockdarts. 

Seeing the pics of white mesh  NMD´s , just wanting me to get a pair if the cream UB even more.

In comparison the ultra boost really craps on the sock dart? Wow.. That's it I'm copping a pair of ub today

Before we "nix" it from the thread...Let me take a moment to understand why the Bot talk is frowned upon? Hopefully this isn't taboo to admit, but I recently tried my hand at the programming aide, so to speak....and it did me no good.

So, I'm not necessarily a proponent of them, but I did try. Can I understand why it shouldn't be talked about? Why the stigma surrounding it?

Back
Top Bottom