Adidas NMD thread

I need a 7.5 in them
Any help would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif
Eh - sorry I dont have that small of a size on hand.  If I see a 7.5 I will let you know.

Eh - sorry I dont have that small of a size on hand.  If I see a 7.5 I will let you know.
I figured, its very difficult tracking down a 7.5 especially instore since they only get 1 or 2 usually IF they have anything smaller than an 8 -_-
You find a pair though PM me please :D

SMH im supposed to save up for my vacation 

Adidias got me whipped 

Orange camo looks lovely

As well as the grey

nd the Olive

Last edited:
the blues looked like the worst ones until that most recent photo... now it may be my favorite 

sucks that you'll have to buy em all just for the chance to see them in person and decide if you like them or not  ... sure, you can always re-sell them but that's over $700 out of your pocket in the meantime 

a lot of people's accounts ain't set up that way

the blues looked like the worst ones until that most recent photo... now it may be my favorite 

sucks that you'll have to buy em all just for the chance to see them in person and decide if you like them or not  ... sure, you can always re-sell them but that's over $700 out of your pocket in the meantime 

a lot of people's accounts ain't set up that way
are u gonna remove the laces out of ur future NMD purchases?

I wanted a pair of nmds but these resellers keep buying them up. I'll wait and get a pair for under retail when people realize that this is adidas version of roshe, they're gonna make a ton of these and people can't resell them anymore. If people are gonna pay resell for a mesh nmd then they are idiots.

Back
Top Bottom