Adidas NMD thread

All the mesh pairs look kinda puffy. The NMD silhouette only works in PK to me...

Last edited:
I keep walking around the house with the NMDs and for some reason I'm not really fond of my foot sitting on the boost. It just feels so much better once you put a UB insole in it. I ordered some sof sole ultra thin insoles to my mesh/circle knit pair.

I tried the sof soles on my PK but toes pop out galore.

PK NMDs w/ UB insole > PK NMDs no insole.

So did anyone manage to cop the pks from Afew today? Never saw any sizes load
people camped out at afew....

list was 45+ people long....every 3rd name was something like hong, wong, wang, tang and so on 
laugh.gif

people camped out at afew....
list was 45+ people long....every 3rd name was something like hong, wong, wang, tang and so on :lol:

Thanks for the info man! Hope you managed to get your pair! Do you happen to know how many pairs they had?

Welp I'm screwed. First mesh pair arrived and its snug af. Got 13 in pks that are a little loose so copped 3 more 13's and a 12.5 all mesh this week. 12.5 definitely getting ooped due to it coming from sns...sucks

Welp I'm screwed. First mesh pair arrived and its snug af. Got 13 in pks that are a little loose so copped 3 more 13's and a 12.5 all mesh this week. 12.5 definitely getting ooped due to it coming from sns...sucks
I just got my mesh 12's in and they are super snug. I'm so ****** bummed right now

Last edited:
weird how the mesh nmd's fit some feet. I'm a tts 11, got a 11.5 in the mesh and they are too big. I think even a 11 may be too big... I'd like to be able to try on a 10.5 and 11 to see which one is the better fit. My feet are long and slim tho.. maybe that has something to do with it...

Last edited:
I ordered my tts 11 for the mesh onyx. Same size as the UB and those were perfect fit. Hope the nmd fits right.

weird how the mesh nmd's fit some feet. I'm a tts 11, got a 11.5 in the mesh and they are too big. I think even a 11 may be too big... I'd like to be able to try on a 10.5 and 11 to see which one is the better fit. My feet are long and slim tho.. maybe that has something to do with it...

I've been noticing more and more that even the 13s I've worn forever feel tight but every time I've rolled the dice on 14s it's like THAT model runs big. The big foot problems with no half sizes are real. Haven't tried on a shoe pre purchase in years tho so it's partly my fault

Wore my glitch NMDs to Final Four festivities today, not painful on feet yet not really that comfy.  I did put in heel inserts which made walking more pleasurable, highly recommend it for those looking for more padding/cushioning in rear foot area.  No complaints about the wide toebox, I actually like the roominess.

Traded grey meshs for a pair of silver ltd UBs since the comfort of the nmd wasn't that great for me. Did I do good in the deal? Both are brand new

Back
Top Bottom