Adidas NMD thread

Civilized?

Why do t you try reading it's not that hard.

For NJ heads, GSP will have them.

when do these wool come out?

i think they look good....considering selling my clear blues for this

I haven't seen an official release date but it looks like these are trickling out to the stores as evidenced by reports in the thread.

Just got these in today 
glasses.gif

how do you like them?  fit? 

im contemplating paying resell for them
I went TTS and I like the width but the length might be a little more than I'd prefer. I went down a half size on the circ mesh pair a while ago, and I feel like those aren't wide enough, so its hard to get a decent mix of width and length. 

big toe here

I went TTS and I like the width but the length might be a little more than I'd prefer. I went down a half size on the circ mesh pair a while ago, and I feel like those aren't wide enough, so its hard to get a decent mix of width and length. 

big toe here
This happened with my first pair of NMDs. I listened to the 3-4 people in here saying "dont size down". 

My 9.5 NMD PK fit like a 10.5. 

Last edited:

This happened with my first pair of NMDs. I listened to the 3-4 people in here saying "dont size down". 

My 9.5 NMD PK fit like a 10.5. 
Yea its weird because I've tried on multiple mesh pairs and TTS was the way to go compared to PK, but these are somewhere in between, but not the same as the circ knit either.

been calling my champs to see if they have the wool nmd (black and red) but no dice. This same champs got the cream restock so I was expecting them but still nothing. I wonder if there was a select amount of champs that got these.

Back
Top Bottom