Adidas NMD thread

for shopify sites, if you're not going to the final checkout page in the very next step, you've lost and will be forever looping in that sold out cart page. Even if you get past that, you hit a customer details page, and then next step would be back to sold out page. 

anyone know the going rate for black city socks? saw them on the bay for around 280 - is this how much they go for? sz 10.5

from what I see on stockx and goat $400 and up.
Depends on the size. Lowest ask right now for 11.5 on stockx is $230 and $290 for 10.5. Most are well below $400. Only city sock that consistently goes for $400+ is the original. The blacks will settle in the low $300s  

Depends on the size. Lowest ask right now for 11.5 on stockx is $230 and $290 for 10.5. Most are well below $400. Only city sock that consistently goes for $400+ is the original. The blacks will settle in the low $300s  
thanks fam.

you think i should pull the trigger on these? never had city socks before but not sure on the fit.  i guess i want to make sure ill be able to at least get my money back if i end up not liking them..

oh my bad I thought he was talking about the originals. 

New to this thread but can someone please tell me what size would be comparable to 9.5 in Roshe, 9.5 in Lunar Presto, 10 in Kobe's?
Thanks

Anyone interested in size swap on OG City Socks ? Got 10.5 but need 10. Would also trade for vapours.

thanks fam.

you think i should pull the trigger on these? never had city socks before but not sure on the fit.  i guess i want to make sure ill be able to at least get my money back if i end up not liking them..
It's a decent price. You may be able to get them for cheaper on stockx. Right now lowest ask is $290 for 10.5 but the highest bid is only $220, so there's probably room for the ask to drop a bit if you bid say like $260 (the good thing about stockx is the shoe is 100% legit). Most people on eBay won't allow returns if you don't like the shoe. Same with Stockx, you can't return unless there's something wrong with the shoe. The fit is TTS in my opinion. I got the original in 10.5 which is TTS for me and they fit. I got the grey & black in 11 and they're a bit too big and the ankle collar is loose. Its tricky with these, I think people either love them or hate them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom