Adidas NMD thread

well i messed up and bought vapour greys and white ogs half size down instead of full so i have some gap from heel of foot to toe..:smh:. its comfy but annoying if i were to wear thin no shows..
does anyone know which superfeet insoles would be most appropriate to fill some gap? dropped 260 and vg and 330 on og. such a waste of 590.

Last edited:

stupid question. may i know the exact measurements in cm for uk6 NMD R1 PK? I bought a UK7 (my TTS) and it fits too loose. I know most of you suggest half size down from TTS but I think UK6 fits me better.

this is the gap from the tip to my toe, what would you guys recommend? half size or full size down?
A UK 6 PK NMD is exactly of the same length of a UK 6.5 mesh NMD. I would say half size down if you have normal to wide feet.

Co7V2YiXgAQ1EtB.jpg:large

So mom dukes actually got the Yo message for raffle. I didnt even find out about it til last night because my sister told me. They even sent a followup text to reply with name and address by 3pm UTC today or risk forfeiture of prize. I provided my info, still dont know if its real until something shows at my doorstep.

Haha congrats man

Told y'all. Have a mother or female enter these contests and raffles

NMD Chukkas in general were already a pass for me, this one doubly so.  The consortium tongue tab seems to be the only thing indicating it's a bdga collab (from what I can tell) as well. 

Quote:

19 new NMD's? :\

Memo to adidas: Keep it fresh but keep it simple. Please don't bastardize these the way Nike did Roshes.
I agree with you, but I think that ship has sailed already. Just look at the various model tiers (and their respective colorways) that are using the NMD platform, already in circulation. A little hard to keep track of at this point.

Quote:

19 new NMD's?
ohwell.gif

Memo to adidas: Keep it fresh but keep it simple. Please don't bastardize these the way Nike did Roshes.
Soooooo...here's the tally I have for the 18th:

Womens R1 Blue

Womens R1 Grey

XR1 - Blue

R1 Red with black tabs

R1 White with black tabs

R1 Champs with Black and orange....er..."Solar red" tabs

R1 Black with red tabs

That's 12 missing, considering the all red and all black R1s and XR1 all blacks are September.  Or are they?  (suspense music)  Let's say those are in there too.  That leaves 9.

Perhaps they will release the other XR1s that have been spotted around?  I'm almost positive they'll at least release the XR1 Grey and White.  Let's say they release 4 additional XR1s, including the camo pack.  That STILL LEAVES 5 SHOES.

Heaven help us if there are primeknit in this release.  That Adidas site will be crippled for approximately 10 weeks. 

Picked up a pair of flyknit Roshes recently for under $70.  We'll see if that day ever comes to NMDs.
Nike just produced the hell out of Roshes to the point where they just wanted to get something back for the shoe even if it was a lot under retail. For the most part I don't think NMD's have hit that level of mass production, perhaps it will when they drop 19 colorways though 
roll.gif

a moment of silence for the beginning of many NMD's sitting on shelves in near future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom