Adidas NMD thread

Trying to save myself from driving 30 minutes each way for nothing
if that's the case then what you heard on the phone is the best info you're gonna get. If you got nothing better to do Thursday morning stop by and see what's up

if that's the case then what you heard on the phone is the best info you're gonna get. If you got nothing better to do Thursday morning stop by and see what's up

Was hoping someone with the info on here would just pass it along. I know there are a good amount of NT members who go to RFM. But unfortunately I don't have time to check out the store this week. Already scheduled my one off day for tomorrow. Need to head into the city to scoop the red apples my boy won for me [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

oneness a bunch of crooks 
mean.gif

Just left the "flagship" @ Houston Galleria, had maybe 5 nmd r1 all $130 best one being the wool. 1 nmd xr1- all white $140. I just shook my head and walked out. Figure I'd have better luck finding the xr1's walking down to Spencer's gifts.

If anyone has some info as to where these XR1s will be available in the US it would be much appreciated. (I'm hearing consortium only)

I'm specifically looking for the white or b/w glitch in a size as small as 5 or 5.5 OR as a backup one of the womens models.

Canada is not looking good so I would really really appreciate any help in getting these.

Thank you!

If anyone has some info as to where these XR1s will be available in the US it would be much appreciated. (I'm hearing consortium only)

I'm specifically looking for the white or b/w glitch in a size as small as 5 or 5.5 OR as a backup one of the womens models.

Canada is not looking good so I would really really appreciate any help in getting these.

Thank you!
White XR1 should be at most adidas locations. Check your local adidas today for bracelets. East coast stores probably issuing them already.

Just left the "flagship" @ Houston Galleria, had maybe 5 nmd r1 all $130 best one being the wool. 1 nmd xr1- all white $140. I just shook my head and walked out. Figure I'd have better luck finding the xr1's walking down to Spencer's gifts.

raffle or they were selling already?

Someone in this thread! Lol. But they said they were inconsistent in that practice. How come I dont see those joints on the site?

Gonna take my pairs in tomorrow. I keep getting that white kid who tells me "we'll pass" on everything I bring in (even though it sells immediately) so I hope its not him. Guy is annoying as ****.

My experience with them is quite f@cked up as well. I may suggest the same pair with 3 different accounts and get 3 different prices. They didn't want my reebok alien stomper high pair as "there is no demand" when they sell like fresh cookies for 1K. They were offering me 400$ for a DS pair of US 10 SNS UB... I think it purely depends on who you talk to when you get in touch with them...

Back
Top Bottom