Adidas NMD thread

How are you finding the fit/toe area?
I think they fit a half size smaller than other CS, kinda wish I had gone TTS with them. Not a huge fan of the thicker upper due to the neoprene lining, or the fact that it's a mesh material under the insole instead of direct contact with the boost. But they're nice overall. Undecided on them at the moment.

The CS WM looks no different (aside than branding) than the Winterwool pack released earlier.

From the review above it seems the latter is more comfortable.

Looking forward to their take on the NMD versions instead of the NMD CS instead.

Last edited:
The shape is quite different, otherwise very similar.
Yeah, whereas the Wool CS (and the other CS's that were released prior) these looked to be stiffer due to lining and insole.

The shape is more...defined wouldn't you say?

So Tubulars, Seeulaters and NMD CS so far. Any screen shots of the NMD's so far?

My new NMD what do you guys think ??

Tech ink navy / Yellow I like em they look cool and different.

Got them on nonewfriends.ca idk if they have any left.

Last edited:
Not the best fit I've seen, but reeped for first on feet. The black one are way much more flashy imo 
Ya went tts and they fit snug. The material does feel like a stretchy neoprene, big plus. The beefy traction saves the boost from getting dirty so quick. Gonna switch these for the black and going a half size up.

Last edited:

Not the best fit I've seen, but reeped for first on feet. The black one are way much more flashy imo 
I actually just saw the trails in person and they felt pretty heavy in hand, much heavier than a regular NMD. The rugged trail sole definitely adds to the overall weight of the shoe so just keep that in mind if you decide to cop a pair.

Damn, I legit can not wear the WM City Sock. Really upset about that. My toes are jammed in the front. No room on the sides or front and no wiggle room. I got them in 11, may event try to go up to 12. 
mad.gif

Those are beat

Regardless, need better pics of the boost, bunch of those pics seem super random haha

Last edited:

yeah ​they're beat but i can get them for a really good price. ill attach a picture of the box. 
Man please don't pay more than $20 for those. Those have been worn A TON. Wait a few months and see if you can cop a new pair on the restock

Finally got around to trying on my WM city sock and went my usual half size down PK sizing. They're too snug and I'm going to have to sell these 9.5 now and re buy when they drop on ADC.

Back
Top Bottom