Adidas NMD thread

smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Damn so jealous right now...wish I had known that. Any idea if the OG is restocking anywhere else? PM is want to avoid lurkers.

its usually how all the consortium collabs work. They do an exclusive release at the retailer and/or online of the collab brand. Followed by a wider "global" release weeks later where other consortium shops and maybe some other boutiques that get them. But generally, all those shops stock combined probably barely equal up to the collab brand's stock during their initial release. And also, consortium releases or collabs rarely, if ever, end up on ADC. I think RC UB might be the first
Sweet, this is great info, especially the stock numbers being spread out the way you mentioned.  Since I'd need a size 13...and there were 14 TOTAL on Packers, I'm guessing 1 pair of size 13s per consortium on the 19th.  That's crazy low stock.

Going to check these out in person, because I'm hearing from a lot that they look amazing in hand.  My first instinct was these looked gross, but the 80's vibe has intrigued me and lord knows I've been wrong in the past with snap judgements (initially hated the Pharrell OG NMDs and now they are one of the best pairs I own). 

Wow i just pick up the last size 9 nmd r1 pk core black at bstnstore!

There is a size 10.5 remaining, don't slip!

Japan pack restocking tmrw on FTL. According to JustTheKickz on twitter. Just need the French beige and the set will be complete.
is the link working for anyone?

when I click on more info it's just a dead link

Last edited:
If this Japan restock tomorrow goes anything like the last one on FTL the only thing I will end up copping are a bunch of L's.

Hate FTL...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom