Adidas NMD thread

I feel like the XR1s fit smaller. my size 11 pk nmds fit well, but my size 11 xr1s are snugger.
Same as me. XR's cyan, TB, olive fit smaller (these pattern need to up 0.5 from PK or same as mesh) but white is fine.

I have cyan on 9 fit snug (don't like it). TB and olive 9.5 much more better. white 9 also fine not snug as cyan.

boys really tryna get me to get the white pair smh

I'm good with the black pair but keep looking at the whites

The greys looks so much better imho. Them white soles tho, going to get dirrrrrrty quick.

I prefer the black trico

they look like a better version of the black og

more versatile than the white pair and it has a black sole

but the white is just as nice

fta and ftl didnt have them but someone told me journeys have them. sure did and since they did run big i was fortunate to get the last size 10 black. adidas folk told me they only sold out by 5pm which surprised me. still after the off whites tomorrow

I like the black trico over og as well. But it's all opinions...

Same here. The PK pattern is what stands out for me over the jet black. Don't get me wrong I will still probably cop the OG in January but if I miss out I'm happy with my Trico

does the tri co fit the same as the OG nmd's set to rerelease next month? If it is then I'm planning to go half a size down.

if anyone comes across a site that can lead me to a size 10 whites for retail, I would appreciate that very much! Thanks in advance and would rep which is not much but still would!

Back
Top Bottom