Adidas NMD thread

I can't stand adidas and this sizing. I ordered from
Jd to get the linen 13.5 and it is big when I'm usually that size or 14.
I ordered a 13 in the white from adidas and they fit perfect.
Don't want to return to jd because I lose out on money

Wth FSR Restock Ronins on ADC

http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_cs2-primeknit-shoes/BA7189.html

I made sure to double up on these. UDS them the other day, super super comfortable at .5 down. Beautifully executed shoes,  loads of compliments 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I think what you have to remember is that JD Sports lists their sizes in UK. So if you're normally a 14 and go down to 13.5 for the PKs, then in UK size, you should get a size 13. UK 13.5 translates to US 14.

I think what you have to remember is that JD Sports lists their sizes in UK. So if you're normally a 14 and go down to 13.5 for the PKs, then in UK size, you should get a size 13. UK 13.5 translates to US 14.

I know that. In my other pks I have 13.5 and it is perfect but this time it's too big. It's $18 to ship back so I'm just going to take the loss.

I think they also restocked a couple of other ones, just carted the Vapour Pink joints :nerd:

Dont see the Vapour Pink pair on Adidas anymore. Still see the Gray Vapour. The lady is still looking for the Pink pair :frown:

Our Blue glitches are prolly sitting on some Dock in a Container, getting Mildew all over them!!

While we wait like doe doe birds and SNS sends us these Fuktard emails explaining nothing!!!

mean.gif

Our Blue glitches are prolly sitting on some Dock in a Container, getting Mildew all over them!!

While we wait like doe doe birds and SNS sends us these Fuktard emails explaining nothing!!!

:smh:

I hope they don't put them on Ground. Put them on express!

whats the point of the return label on the box, i went to staples for UPS drop off. its useless

had to print one out manually

Back
Top Bottom