Adidas NMD thread

i remember i sold the green and tangerine hus for $365 each.. kicking myself now seeing how much its worth now haha

yea i sold my green and black hus in the 500s and i thought i was getting away with one! doh!!!!!! at time i was like wow can't believe how much they went up...lol

i mean i love these shoes, still have a pair but don't understand how they went up so high....i understand the yellows being the first shoe, but the other 5x cws...

now these new 5cws (trails!) are off the break in the 500s...and now now a new set of 5cws are projected...i think they gonna tank like the rest of pharrell model shoes....he's always for years put out many many colors. i was hoping it wouldn't come to this for the Hu nmds but here...we...are....

How’s the sizing on these? Currently have zero nmds but wear a 9.5 in yeezys and ultra boost.

appreciate the "sell hus for sub 400" club checking in.

makes me feel better to know im not alone

I hit every HU colorway on the consortium restock in November of last year... sold them all for around $400 a pair... made like $1000 quick... looking at it now I could have made that much on one pair

Lol I win then. Bought the yellow og HU’s from a friend for 250$ like a week after a release since they didn’t fit him. They didn’t fit me that great either so I sold them to a stranger for ~290$ a few days after since that was what they were going for in the scandinavian market at that time.

Guess if I hate myself for not keeping them for a while?!

Very fire in hand

DSC07861.jpg

Lol I win then. Bought the yellow og HU’s from a friend for 250$ like a week after a release since they didn’t fit him. They didn’t fit me that great either so I sold them to a stranger for ~290$ a few days after since that was what they were going for in the scandinavian market at that time.

Guess if I hate myself for not keeping them for a while?!
Yea that's bad

Back
Top Bottom