Adidas NMD thread

I really missed the boat on the PK Static/No Signals...my size 14 is dried up. I put up a bid on stockX but either some other sasquatch wants them more than I do, or a ghost account is driving up the price. Every other size is barely above retail.

found a trade for my 6.5 corals for his 12 blacks with a good friend
Gonna pay difference in stockx payout and shipping to him but I'm more than happy to have a pair. I'm like a 11.75 tts so hopefully they dont fit too baggy

I made the first call last Tuesday but since I have to wait 3-5 business days and Saturday & Sunday don't count, I should hear back by Wednesday at the latest

Hey, can anyone help me with a legit check on these? The stitching looks kind of off to me so just wanted another opinion. Thanks

IMG_0610.jpeg IMG_0609.jpeg IMG_0611.jpeg IMG_0615.jpeg IMG_0616.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 33
Hey, can anyone help me with a legit check on these? The stitching looks kind of off to me so just wanted another opinion. Thanks
Sorry mate but I think they're replicas. The Adidas trefoil logo on the heel tab is out of alignment, particularly the little upside down triange at the bottom of the logo above the D. Might want to get another opinion though.

Edit: should look more like this...

IMG_7898.jpg

yup I was expecting it. Like I said, I'm mad that it was Adidas that cancelled me. To be honest, I had 4 cancellations this release from overseas boutiques (overselling, ghost order, payment loops, cart jacked on payment, etc) and I wasn't even as mad because these little boutiques have tiny servers that can't handle all the traffic request. But adidas man, :smh: stings a little because their site is already a crapshoot to even get thru. And I've had about 4-5 lifetime cancellations from ADC even when payment was completed and order was confirmed and waiting to be packed.

Back
Top Bottom