Adidas NMD thread

i keep missing the adc restocks. Is it usually a fsr for all colors on adc?

Last night restock was all 3 colors.....a good amount of sizes on each color, but not exactly a FSR. Was lucky cause I was right on my computer when It happened. I got the yellow pair and now I regret not grabbing the pink one...im digging the pink now. SMH...had my size in the pink just sitting there for a good couple mins before everything sold out but I froze up and debated too long causeI was satisfied with just the yellow lol.

Last night restock was all 3 colors.....a good amount of sizes on each color, but not exactly a FSR. Was lucky cause I was right on my computer when It happened. I got the yellow pair and now I regret not grabbing the pink one...im digging the pink now. SMH...had my size in the pink just sitting there for a good couple mins before everything sold out but I froze up and debated too long causeI was satisfied with just the yellow lol.

Damn, the one time i decide to sleep early and i miss the drop. My fav is the yellow but the pink is really dope too, lol hopefully we can catch the next restock.

Damn, the one time i decide to sleep early and i miss the drop. My fav is the yellow but the pink is really dope too, lol hopefully we can catch the next restock.

Yeah...it was close to 1am EST time when the restock happened, if I remembered correctly. Maybe that helped me cop since it was late and people weren't as alert. Yellow is my favorite, then pink, I'm not feeling the Aqua as much. Hopefully you can catch the next one bro.

I hope everyone gets what they need from the Solar pack without much fuss. My pinks just delivered from ADC and they are def next level... I want to unds asap (doesn't happen often).

Cheers to another semi-plentiful ultra high-quality boost drop.

damn man, Adidas uk has FSR on Aqua and Pinks and bae sizes for yellows sitting. Send that stock over to the US :((

If anyone can keep an eye out on 9.5 for all 3, it'd be greatly appreciated

Thanks to this thread, I ended up with the following -

AMM - Aqua (1x), shipped Monday arrived Tuesday
ALLIKE (Germany) - Aqua (1x)/ Pink (1x), shipped Tuesday arrived this morning (I'm amazed at how quickly FedEx can ship from across the world)

So I didn't trust that ALLIKE would come through, so I made a backup purchase at AMM, but jokes on me because ALLIKE ended up canceling my pink pair, but shipped my Aqua pair - so I have 2 aqua and no pink. To make matters more interesting, I decided that I wanted the red/black joints and I ended up paying resale via StockX (which the seller hasn't shipped yet which tells me that he likely doesn't have the pair in hand yet).

Ultimately, I'd like to end up with all 3! So I will stalk this thread for any random restocks so that I can get the pink ones for retail.

yep !! i'll need those too...my wife is going to kill me once she realizes how much i've spent in the past month on adidas

Back
Top Bottom