Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ use code em2061AD-100 on adidas.com
Problem solved if you looking for below retail

^ use code em2061AD-100 on adidas.com
Problem solved if you looking for below retail
Thanks. I'm less concerned with price than demand. I don't like droppin doe early in the month and just wonderin if these are expected to move quick or if I can wait a couple weeks.

I think you're safe on the Keys. I don't think football signatures move nearly as quickly as basketball sigs do.

Just don't come at me if you sleep on 'em and miss out tho!!!   
wink.gif

Like I order them 7 days ago should have been here yesterday or today. But i shouldn't payed less than retail aha

Anyone had success in ordering from UK site Urban Industry? Never dealt with them before.

Managed to get a pair of Multi-color prisms from them...EU tax is heavy 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Almost forgot about the florals and what they looked like. Had to dig up a picture.

adidas-zx-flux-floral-rainbow.jpg

Hopefully they won't 3am EST us again. Can't do too many of those.

Those are actually really tight. For a multicolored pair, I like them a lot more than the Prisms. 

personally for me prisms is the nicest follow by oceans and then the florals.. maybe it will look good on feet but I personally feel its too flowery for an old guy like me.. hehe

personally for me prisms is the nicest follow by oceans and then the florals.. maybe it will look good on feet but I personally feel its too flowery for an old guy like me.. hehe
See for me, the Prisms just seemed too busy and scattered (kind of the point of the design, I know), but the florals almost have a paint spill look to them which I dig. That's one of the cool things about this model and pack, it seems like everyone has different pairs that are genuinely their favorites.

In other news, the hype is coming
devil.gif
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/04/kanye-west-adidas-originals-zx710-steps-out

See for me, the Prisms just seemed too busy and scattered (kind of the point of the design, I know), but the florals almost have a paint spill look to them which I dig. That's one of the cool things about this model and pack, it seems like everyone has different pairs that are genuinely their favorites.

In other news, the hype is coming
devil.gif
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/04/kanye-west-adidas-originals-zx710-steps-out
OH.. the hype begins..  Kanye working bhis magic.. 

I may get the florals if they have my size.. they seem to be a little bigger 

Those look like the eagle nebula! Hopefully we all can scoop for under retail on adidas when they drop. Anyone have a model #

If we must discuss what Kanye is wearing, can we please talk about it in the Adidas x Kanye thread that already exists?

No need to clutter up this thread with that nonsense. Let's keep the Stanleys and their chatter over in the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom