Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas Mutombo Retro coming in 2013 stay tuned
smokin.gif

from instagram the sample from 08 had the og shape with the trefoil at the ankle the new sample got the 55 back on it with a different shape i own the ogs Adidas would be stupid not to bring them back out now with the ewing hype and jeremy scott kicks these are needed imo

I know that I'm stupid late but does anybody know where I can find the Adidas Crazy 8 in the all red or all royal blue colorways?

^^ Your best bet is probably ebay, these came out like a year ago so most stores dont have em anymore

Last edited:
these kinda came out on the low, hopefully they are around when i get to coppin. anywhere other than kith to cop? i aint trying to mess w/ them if i don't have to.

Last edited:
year of the snake shelltoes, hopefully these aint a b to get a hold of. cant decide between the two.

Went to the adidas outlet today. They were giving 50% off friends and family to everyone. Some exclusions like the track suits but call and see if what you want Izmir part of the sale or visit.

Last edited:
these kinda came out on the low, hopefully they are around when i get to coppin. anywhere other than kith to cop? i aint trying to mess w/ them if i don't have to.

They've been out for a couple of weeks already, and they're still available at the usual adidas accounts. Packer has a FSR for $5 less than Kith.

whats up with those jeremy scott new years sneakers? r those limited or will they collect dust in every sneaker shop tht gets em?

whats up with those jeremy scott new years sneakers? r those limited or will they collect dust in every sneaker shop tht gets em?

supposedly they're limited, but technically every JS sneaker is "limited" it just depends on where you live ( like soho ) that will determine whether they sell out.

regardless usually adidas.com always has a full size run a month after release

These aren't originals, but they should be... The Boston HN is the Honolulu Marathon edition of the Boston 3. The Honolulu Marathon is heavily sponsored by Japanese companies - including adidas japan, so it's not surprising that the patch lists it as Park Series - Tokyo. I've never heard of the Park Series before - does anybody have more details on other shoes in the series? The materials on these are great for running - the base layer is much lighter & more breathable than regular Boston 3 shoes.

Last edited:
nicekicks has these for 135 but if you spend over 100 its 20% off and 30% off for spending over 200, they got both colorways too so you can get one for 108 or 189 for both shipped too

But this sale ends tomorrow the 17th

http://www.shopnicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-rivalry-lo-q35072-14924/

http://www.shopnicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-rivalry-lo-q35071-14901/

Last edited:
supposedly they're limited, but technically every JS sneaker is "limited" it just depends on where you live ( like soho ) that will determine whether they sell out.
regardless usually adidas.com always has a full size run a month after release

ok so its just a regular js release that will see the same numbers as his other sneakers for adidas? nothing crazy like 100 pairs worldwide?

nicekicks has these for 135 but if you spend over 100 its 20% off and 30% off for spending over 200, they got both colorways too so you can get one for 108 or 189 for both shipped too
But this sale ends tomorrow the 17th

http://www.shopnicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-rivalry-lo-q35072-14924/
http://www.shopnicekicks.com/adidas-consortium-rivalry-lo-q35071-14901/

to anyone that has seen em in person, which is the more accurate representation of the shoe? the first pic i posted from kith or this one?

these allegra X's are sick, up on preorder if youre interested

Wait, are these going to hard to get at. I love em and am waiting for a release date on these.

they wont be hard to get in the sense that they are limited/numbered. they will be hard to come by due to not being widely distributed (ie footlocker/eastbay) sold overseas and in boutiques. they also haven't released yet, not til sometime in the new year. the solebox collab was set for 12/15/2012 but i don't know if they released or got pushed back.

they wont be hard to get in the sense that they are limited/numbered. they will be hard to come by due to not being widely distributed (ie footlocker/eastbay) sold overseas and in boutiques. they also haven't released yet, not til sometime in the new year. the solebox collab was set for 12/15/2012 but i don't know if they released or got pushed back.

That's good to hear. I live overseas and I get a lot more options as far as Adidas kicks go. I wasn't feeling the solebox collab but this pair does it for me.

Just copped the solebox allegras from UNDFTD. One of my favorite shoes to drop this year. Saw the other CW in person.. reminds me a lot of the huarache light. 
pimp.gif

sns about to release them online in a little over an hour...good luck!

i'm gonna pass because the talk of them being snug (which usually means too uncomfortably tight on my wide feet) slightly scares me. they look really good though...

Back
Top Bottom