Adidas ORIGINALS updates

the leather on the adidas superstar mens is TERRIBLE. what the hell happend? Ive been buying superstars for 17 years and just bought a pair and the leather is crap compared to my other pairs... smh i thought it was just nike cutting costs...

I normally wear a size 11 in most shoes in the past and I wear a 10.5 on most recent retro jordans so do y'all think a size 10 in conductor hi's will fit?

I normally wear a size 11 in most shoes in the past and I wear a 10.5 on most recent retro jordans so do y'all think a size 10 in conductor hi's will fit?

too tight, most adidas in my experience fit on the smaller side. i would say get a 10.5 or even your regular 11.

^^^Nice

Picked up these two pairs:

put my order in for some primeknits. kinda pricey, but had been wanting them since the first pics surfaced

^^380 pairs released, i heard 80 were at Puffer Reds in Detroit, some in the adidas soho store (nyc) and adidas.com but i never saw them on adidas

http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/11/big-sean-x-adidas-pro-model-detroit-player/

But dam ppl trying to charge 1000+, even 2000 on these lol

I checked the morning of & they never (or at least I couldn't find them) on Adidas.com. Didn't know these who be so beasted over on Ebay though I see multiple auctions at double & triple retail, smh.

^^In the article it said that they released at 3:13 EST, dunno why though, i checked and still never saw, but sellers on ebay posted a picture of their confirmation email from adidas.com so i guess it did come out

Last edited:
They dropped at 3:13 pm eastern time to honor Detroit area code. Adidas Originals provided a direct link at that time, similar to a Nikestore release.

Abovedahype thanks for the heads up on the packers shoes conductor hi,shop nice kicks was first spot I saw for less than retail,plus it was $9 off for some reason so it came out to $81 shipped,not bad at all for saving $140 pair

Back
Top Bottom