Adidas ORIGINALS updates

sns about to release them online in a little over an hour...good luck!
i'm gonna pass because the talk of them being snug (which usually means too uncomfortably tight on my wide feet) slightly scares me. they look really good though...
Glad I went a half size up. I knew theyd be tight because of that attached tongue.

Solebox Allegras sold out with the quickness after the UNDFTD restock. Glad I was able to cop mine. Anyone who ordered from them get shipping confirmation yet?

Glad I went a half size up. I knew theyd be tight because of that attached tongue.
you live in texas, but ordered from undftd? you actually get to try these on ahead of time, or speaking on the sizing based off other comments? i think nice kicks mightve got them because they stock consortiums, but i dont really know the geography of the state so not sure if theyre near you to check out.
knowing adidas runs slightly big like NBs i considered sizing down a half, but i figured better to be safe and just stick with my 10. figured the neoprene boot would make it nice and snug like huarache les. a guy in the UK confirmed what i suspected. i had already ordered when a good guy i know pretty much same size as me got to try on a pair early and let me know he actually went with a 9.5 because they ran long. sure enough when i got mine (10) they do run long. i have a wider foot though so it's pretty snug and im not sure if a 9.5 will feel cramped. there is definitely some space in the front though. gonna see how a 9.5 fits and then decide what to do. very nice shoe that luckily kinda flew under the radar so wasnt too difficult to get. enjoy em guys.

oh and im definitely grabbing those coral and navy GRs next year. US guys should hold off on buying international though. save a lot of money copping at our retail.

Last edited:
Ubiq did an in store release but i guess they didnt sell out. They are all up on their webstore.

you live in texas, but ordered from undftd? you actually get to try these on ahead of time, or speaking on the sizing based off other comments? i think nice kicks mightve got them because they stock consortiums, but i dont really know the geography of the state so not sure if theyre near you to check out.
knowing adidas runs slightly big like NBs i considered sizing down a half, but i figured better to be safe and just stick with my 10. figured the neoprene boot would make it nice and snug like huarache les. a guy in the UK confirmed what i suspected. i had already ordered when a good guy i know pretty much same size as me got to try on a pair early and let me know he actually went with a 9.5 because they ran long. sure enough when i got mine (10) they do run long. i have a wider foot though so it's pretty snug and im not sure if a 9.5 will feel cramped. there is definitely some space in the front though. gonna see how a 9.5 fits and then decide what to do. very nice shoe that luckily kinda flew under the radar so wasnt too difficult to get. enjoy em guys.

oh and im definitely grabbing those coral and navy GRs next year. US guys should hold off on buying international though. save a lot of money copping at our retail.
My foot is weird. its not really wide, but height-wise its... tall I guess is the way to put it, if that makes any sense. Basically, anytime theres a shoe where the tongue that is attached to the rest of the shoe its really snug. Huaraches, Nadal tennis shoes, etc.. So Im pretty sure an 11 will be fine, even if its long. And speaking of huaraches, they remind me a lot of the huarache lights actually with the plastic lace-holders and just overall shape. And I don't live in Texas... long story on why thats there, but I should probably change it. 

you have high arches? i do. usually doesnt bother me in sneakers, but some dress shoes can be pretty darn uncomfortable.
if they fit me, im sure they will fit you fine, my personal concern is with the extra empty space in the toe box, as you wear it over time, it will get those indented fold ins if you know what i mean. not sure how else to describe it.

Has anyone cop those adidas x solebox from UBIQLIFE ? i bought them online on xmas but its seems like they have huge released like those "breds", thunders and adidas solebox released, till now i dont have any confirmation email and they doesnt reply to my mails. I was thinking due to xmas holiday period, they had pile up and delay all shipping orders.

Any suggestions, Ring the store or just wait till they send out the order confirmation mails ?

Thanks Guys

Has anyone cop those adidas x solebox from UBIQLIFE ? i bought them online on xmas but its seems like they have huge released like those "breds", thunders and adidas solebox released, till now i dont have any confirmation email and they doesnt reply to my mails. I was thinking due to xmas holiday period, they had pile up and delay all shipping orders.

Any suggestions, Ring the store or just wait till they send out the order confirmation mails ?

Thanks Guys

i did and i called em, they said it was a mistake for them to even be on the site and that they were gonna do all the refunds this week. ima call em back if i don't get my money back by Wednesday...

broke out the quotes today

for a better version of this picture and some details about these, check out http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2012/12/adidas-zx-500-og-quote.html

Last edited:
why doesnt ubiqlife reply any of the mails ?

Any of u guys got problem with ubiqlife orders for the adidas x solebox ?

Last edited:
adidas By Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook

More on MN

My soul is ready for those Black Patent Wing 2.0's. The girl they have modeling is pretty cute too.

Last edited:
The jeremy scott x Adidas line is kind of passe now......  just my opinion. On another note, UBIQ customer servise is TERRIBLE!  A bunch of kids with attitude working there.  No one keeps tabs on anything. 

jeremy scott line used to be orignal, but theres only so many times you can put wings or a bear on a high top and expect them to sell

I didn't realize these were retro's. I copped these from YCMC 3 days ago. Anyone got a pair never even seen them before. 

i need more pics of the butterfly winged ones, but black patents are :smokin

anybody know when the new JS collection is releasing?

on a side note: those flower bears are gonna be an ultra clearance soon for anyone who wants them

anybody know when the new JS collection is releasing?

on a side note: those flower bears are gonna be an ultra clearance soon for anyone who wants them
Already started down here. Saw them at the Adidas outlet for $79.99 + 50% off. But they didn't have a variety of sizes, all were US10.

Back
Top Bottom