Adidas ORIGINALS updates

holy sh*t, that shoe is SICK!!!

how much did you get them for and where? and do they fit true-to-size (tts)?

Thanks. I been wanting them for so long, but the price was too damn high. Got them from one of the Y3 stores in Miami. 50% sale made them $170 plus tax. They feel tts to me. I went TTS but I think going down a half size wouldn't be too uncomfortable if it came to it.

Ummm we're not talking about Mutombo's yet?

Already started down here. Saw them at the Adidas outlet for $79.99 + 50% off. But they didn't have a variety of sizes, all were US10.
damn id cop for $40, gotta call the outlets in ny to c if they got any, not making that trip for no reason

good to see they are keeping the og logos, but something about em just aint right.

Last edited:
Assuming the centaurs drop stateside like the solebox allegras, you'll probably save quite a bit waiting and paying US retail. Unless you really want the hanon dust bag. Looks like global drop is a week after hanons.

[h3]Hanon x adidas Consortium CNT [/h3]
RELEASE REMINDER: 1/26 8am PST, hanon-shop.com
Very easy cop and still available. Total came out to about $170. As mentioned above, you can probably get it cheaper if you wait till they drop in the US.

Damn don't know why they put such little numbers dope shoe but I just like that leather and that lace lock :pimp: overall nice pick up.

Very easy cop and still available. Total came out to about $170. As mentioned above, you can probably get it cheaper if you wait till they drop in the US.
I'm glad this was such a smooth release, got my size 12 which is usually produced in low numbers for these drops (already gone on hanon site).  Even if I was able to scoop on the wide release, the price probably wouldn't have been much less.  In Toronto, the Solebox Allegra's were about $153 after tax and I assume it would be the same for these.  So I'm pretty happy to secure my size for a few bucks more.

Surprised a lot of sizes are still up. Someone mentioned bodega is not expecting to receive these and they are a consortium stockist that had the solebox allegras. So with that info it's possible that they might not reach the states and maybe the safe thing to do would be to just get it where available.
I got my solebox allegras for retail no tax so I saved quite a bit. Guess it depends on your situation.

Had nothing good at the Adidas outlet. Was looking for some originals. All too small of sizes. 

i know this is a long shot, but anywhere i find a pair of Solebox Allegras for under $200. ebay prices are pretty high for me. thanks in advance all.

got these the other day at Ross :nthat: even talked em into taking 10% off (came out to $45)

cant believe people are trying to sell those Hanon Centaur's for $400-500. They still have pretty much a FSR if i'm not mistaken

Nice PU.

I did get a pair of LA trainer for $15 from there a couple weeks back. If you're into Adidas, Ross can be clutch from time to time

Back
Top Bottom