Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Building off shuhbonkboo's post, here are the exact links:

Good-luck, everyone!
UNDFTD X Bape Campus 80s (Black)
http://wishatl.com/store/UNDFTD-X-Bape-Campus-80s-in-Black-42713-P7652.aspx#.UXifDitER28

UNDFTD X Bape ZX5000 (Camo)
http://wishatl.com/store/UNDFTD-X-Bape-ZX5000-in-Camo-42713-P7651.aspx#.UXifKStER28

All 3 colorways of the Bape x Undftd x adidas collab will drop at midnight online this Saturday per Wish's twitter feed. Remember it's midnight EST!

Edit: Sorry forgot to include that it's online, not instore.
good looks gentlemen

so who has what out of the aZX project in here? so many of them i want that i can neet find
forgot i had these in the closet. a lot of the other azx's i could live without. the store closest to me cut their orders around that time so i couldn't get the va, clots or goodfoots. 

i basically still want most of the whole set. but mainly va, wood wood, gdft, patta, CT, undftd, major, neighborhood, foot patrol, and bdga. had a pair of the bdga's and traded em to my brother for a pair of neon 95s. :smh:

hey when i clicked the wishatl link for the zx's only 4 sz.'s popped up, is that all they have available?

Not wasting my time, no size 12's.

I spoke to a rep over the phone today, they confirmed they would not have many pairs in each :smh:

As usual some shady S*** goin on at WISH ATL......  why can't these shops just be legit about these drops?  Only four sizes available?  WTF?

As usual some shady S*** goin on at WISH ATL......  why can't these shops just be legit about these drops?  Only four sizes available?  WTF?

The person said to me over the phone..."yeah, I don't think we got many pairs...."

That sure sounds like "we got what we wanted and will put the rest up on the site for you to buy".

wish may be the worst when it comes to the "homeboy hookup".i'm sure most of tonights inventory went out the back door, just like everything else

Wish website has apparently already crashed.
roll.gif

SMH............ 

countdown............... 3 min to go, preparing for failure

Back
Top Bottom