Adidas ORIGINALS updates

if that is the case, just go 11US (to be on the safe side, if you cannot get to try the shoe b4 purchase). can always get by with thicker socks.
I checked tech super today..if they have similar fit then i m gonna have to use your instructions...if i am able to change my reservation

copped the sneakerfreaker x adidas torsion..waiting for delivery, i will inform on sizing in comparison with other models in the next days :smile:

the extra red laces in black and the extra blue laces in the greys are dope..........

Last edited:
Anyone who has the sneaker freaker torsions already, how does the fit compare to zx 5000's or 8000's?

cant comment on sizing, but happy to see that it appears theyll be hitting consortium accounts in the US. $150 each

Check the previous 2 pages.  Plenty of sizing info available.  
I asked specifically for a comparison. I know most people have said a half size down or a full size but a lot of people go half up on 5000's and 8000's but I don't. I'm using these as a reference.

I asked specifically for a comparison. I know most people have said a half size down or a full size but a lot of people go half up on 5000's and 8000's but I don't. I'm using these as a reference.
where did you see that? i have talked with many people. everyone is saying half size down compared to zx8000(which runs similar to 5000). some people even went 1 full size down..not even one went up though. also read that these run similar to tech super(which run at least for me half size bigger than usual adidas...)so it makes sense..i have ordered mine and they are on the way, however it looks like they won't reach me before monday..so its going to be late to tell you my experience

^^ that's a bummer. was hoping to get one more opinion on sizing from someone with a pair in hand. finally got around to trying on my OG retros, went a 1/2 size down in those and fit was pretty good, so i'll stick with that when ordering the SF ones.

Lol let me rephrase it, someone who stays TTS on zx 5000's or 8000's, would you recommend a half size or whole size down on the torsions?

Lol let me rephrase it, someone who stays TTS on zx 5000's or 8000's, would you recommend a half size or whole size down on the torsions?
personally i cannot tell you since i don't own them yet. though, people i talked to that own specifically the sf version of integrals, told me to go half size down compared to zx8000. check instagram also. all this info made sense and especially when they told me that these run similar to tech super..you can also check a tech super at any local adidas store.

Check the previous 2 pages.  Plenty of sizing info available.  
Ahh, I gotcha.  My bad.

I stayed with my true size with the 5000s, 8000s, and 9000s and they all fit well.  The 5000s are a tad snug but loosened up with wear.  From what I've heard, most people tend to stick with their true size in those models.  I went up a half-size in the 8000s once and they were HUGE.  

Also, if folks are saying they fit like the Tech Supers, you can most def go down a half-size.  The Supers in my sig (shameless plug) are too big in my true 11.  Usually a little bit of wiggle room is cool with me, but I'm swimming in the Techs.  

I said that some people have said go up on 8000's/5000's, not on the torsions.
yep...my ****** english..read twice sorry, got what you meant now..

good luck in coping your pair :smile: these should not be that hard to get compared to many other recent releases..its just that you won't have chance to switch pair if the size does not suit you.

Hopefully the Torsion Integrals are easy to get, going out tonight so not sure I'm going to be able to get.

So are the SFs confirmed to be hitting stateside Consortium accounts? I'm looking at the overseas price + shipping + possible (likely) customs fees should I get both pairs, and I'm not liking what I'm seeing lol.

end's price isnt that bad. $159 per, and i think their fedex shipping is a flat $11 ish rate.
$140 in the US though =) only about a dozen consortium accounts in the US, not all have confirmed yet, but a handful have. bodega and sneaker politics both have midnight online drops.

kith is the latest to confirm, and announce in-store and online sales for this drop. other consortium accounts (in us/canada) by memory include packer, shoe gallery, ubiq, reed space, sta, wish, undftd livestock, nrml. gl all.

Back
Top Bottom