Adidas ORIGINALS updates

i m going only for the grey/pink sneakerfreaker x adidas torsion..i am not sure i ll be able to cop because the time of the release i will be on a 11hours flight.................anyway, i believe this release would be tough anyway..good luck all!

^ Add me to that list. The mint joints are dope, but I'm after the other pair first. If I can scoop both I will.
this is my first time trying ti cop a consortium, any insight on what online dealers will have them stateside?

No clue man. I know the usual sites that tend to get the Consortium drops, but I have no idea if they're getting these. Somehow I doubt they will.

^ Add me to that list. The mint joints are dope, but I'm after the other pair first. If I can scoop both I will.

this is my first time trying ti cop a consortium, any insight on what online dealers will have them stateside?

No clue man. I know the usual sites that tend to get the Consortium drops, but I have no idea if they're getting these. Somehow I doubt they will.

every consortium account is supposed to get these.
what are some of the usual suspects? like i said, i have never attempted to cop a consortium before. i tried some basic research via google but cant really find any info. kith? concepts?

what are some of the usual suspects? like i said, i have never attempted to cop a consortium before. i tried some basic research via google but cant really find any info. kith? concepts?
end, hanon, sns, crookedtongues, solebox, overkill..not sure about US sites..well i think undftd brings consortium stuff..not 100% sure though

How did you guys do with the mita release? Was able to cop an 8.5 off hanon. Hope the .5 up isn't too big of a difference.

the sf integral s run real big apparently. when i needed a 9.5, but sf ran out of that size, woody said a 9 actually may suit me better anyway, but i didnt want to risk it, since 9.5 is already sizing down for me, and australian retail and crazy shipping to the US was a pricey gamble. he said quite a few people went down a whole size, while nearly everyone went down a half size. those that didnt ended up using the extra insoles lol.
i want both. not liking that i see some interest in here lol. i thought they would be under the radar and hopefully make it easier for me to grab. maybe had they released on their original date last weekend it wouldve been better. oh well. good luck you guys.

@higuy
Did you see the integral s in person? Is the toebox as square as the promo would lead one to believe?

not the SF ones, but i did buy a pair of the OG retros. i looked at em real quick, but havent even laced em up/tried them on. i really should before i pick a size for the SF ones.
but yeah, shape does kinda suck on the retros. but people have made it nicer with the iron method lol. it's the usual synthetic stuff on adidas GRs so no worries with these. not sure how safe if would be on more premium materials used on the SF though.

@higuy
Did you see the integral s in person? Is the toebox as square as the promo would lead one to believe?
i have a pair of the SF, and I have been wearing it for the past month or so. definitely size down for them. 

also, personally don't think the toe box is that squarish. i already posted a photo before. it does get dirty pretty easily though. 

i have a pair of the SF, and I have been wearing it for the past month or so. definitely size down for them. 

also, personally don't think the toe box is that squarish. i already posted a photo before. it does get dirty pretty easily though. 

would you say size down a full size? or just .5 size down?

would you say size down a full size? or just .5 size down?
I went 0.5 down. Didn't want to keep the line waiting while I tried the size on. Funny story, I was going for the 10, but the SNKRFRKR guy said they run large so maybe I'll want to size down, so I asked to try the 9.5

I believe I can fit the 9. 9.5 still pretty roomy for me.

I went 0.5 down. Didn't want to keep the line waiting while I tried the size on. Funny story, I was going for the 10, but the SNKRFRKR guy said they run large so maybe I'll want to size down, so I asked to try the 9.5

I believe I can fit the 9. 9.5 still pretty roomy for me.
wth...i thought adidas sizing was standard for all.. i reserved my usual adidas size for me..i hope it won't apply to me as well. do you have wide feet?. can you please tell me if they run long or wide? or both?

the sf integral s run real big apparently. when i needed a 9.5, but sf ran out of that size, woody said a 9 actually may suit me better anyway, but i didnt want to risk it, since 9.5 is already sizing down for me, and australian retail and crazy shipping to the US was a pricey gamble. he said quite a few people went down a whole size, while nearly everyone went down a half size. those that didnt ended up using the extra insoles lol.
i want both. not liking that i see some interest in here lol. i thought they would be under the radar and hopefully make it easier for me to grab. maybe had they released on their original date last weekend it wouldve been better. oh well. good luck you guys.
can you please tell me what is your adidas size in..zx5000, zx9000 etc? stan smith etc? integral s run wide or long? i m asking because all my nike sneakers are 11.5US while all my adidas are 11US. so, you suggest half size down compared to some other brands or compared to other adidas you own?

Last edited:

wth...i thought adidas sizing was standard for all.. i reserved my usual adidas size for me..i hope it won't apply to me as well. do you have wide feet?. can you please tell me if they run long or wide? or both?
I have slightly wide feet.

but as I said, I am a 10 in Nike Air Max, Nike Free, Nike Rosheruns, Nike Lunarlons and so on; but with the SFxAdidas Torsion S, I had to go down a size 9.5, and its still quite roomy. It's both wide and long. end of the day, it's up to you.... 

but as I said, I am a 10 in Nike Air Max, Nike Free, Nike Rosheruns, Nike Lunarlons and so on; but with the SFxAdidas Torsion S, I had to go down a size 9.5, and its still quite roomy. It's both wide and long. end of the day, it's up to you.... 

Thanks a lot bro!Well i have one shot on these..so if you would go to the store and buy them now, you would get 1size down based on your nike/other adidas?..:smile:

Thanks a lot bro!Well i have one shot on these..so if you would go to the store and buy them now, you would get 1size down based on your nike/other adidas?..
smile.gif
if I was going to buy them now I would go 1 size down. however, its at your own discretion. 0.5 size down should be OK. full disclosure, I wear a size 9 in common projects but 9.5-10 in everything else.

can you please tell me what is your adidas size in..zx5000, zx9000 etc? stan smith etc? integral s run wide or long? i m asking because all my nike sneakers are 11.5US while all my adidas are 11US. so, you suggest half size down compared to some other brands or compared to other adidas you own?
if that is the case, just go 11US (to be on the safe side, if you cannot get to try the shoe b4 purchase). can always get by with thicker socks.

Back
Top Bottom