Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Like all NBC releases, I'll just wait until they get discounted....

Crazy 8 sizing is TTS for me. A little more snug to where I could 0.5 size-up. However, I use them for recreational use versus casual...

Like all NBC releases, I'll just wait until they get discounted....

Crazy 8 sizing is TTS for me. A little more snug to where I could 0.5 size-up. However, I use them for recreational use versus casual...

Thanks man, do Adidas usually not release sz 7.5??

copped the black pair of the sf torsion integral on hanon with ease...went down a half size from my tts 11.5, hope this works!

the black pair went pretty quick on most sites, the other not so much! ^^

copped the black pair of the sf torsion integral on hanon with ease...went down a half size from my tts 11.5, hope this works!
the black pair went pretty quick on most sites, the other not so much! ^^
seems like theyre just sitting on end. they mustve got a lot. i ended up getting both for $300 shipped from a connect. sneaker politics goofed and had them up for a while and people got in some orders. had i ordered then i wouldve saved about $5 lol. it's cool though.

nah i think the window was just while the web guy was updating the page today for tonight's midnight drop. i was messing around with the checkout and in some of the sizes they had 3 or 4 pairs of the mints, vs. 1 or 2 of the bliss.

ended up grabbing a size 8 in the black/mint sf torsion integrals (they'll match my saucony grid 9000 bushwhackers perfectly!) from bdga...hopefully they'll work out just right in terms of sizing. surprised the smallest size in the grey/pink ones was 8.5, as i would've considered picking both up at the same time from bdga, oh well...

initially had thought i had missed out on them completely (totally forgot about them dropping this afternoon at intl' shops)...surprised they're still sitting on end...

I like the Bliss Torsions a lot, but not sure if I'll be pulling the trigger. On feet pics don't look too good to me. Toe box looks like it might be too bulky.

These Busenitz on the other hand... The smoke!

Last edited:
$140 shipped at Wish. Sizes 9 and up for the Beige and 10.5 in the mint. Wish I would've seen this before buying from Sneaker Politics

Last edited:
RODIDAS UP FOR PREORDER FROM EURO STORE

495EU = LIKE 800USD

WILL WAIT TIL THEY HIT STATES FOR 495USD HOPEFULLY

Copped the Crazy 8 'Nightmares' from PackerShoes.com.

Only website that had a 7.5. Can't believe their shipping is $15 though...:smh:

Just in..these run huge.a full size down compared to all my nike/jordan and half size down from most adidas..eg zx8000,5000,9000,campus

Ordered the mints, will likely come back for the bliss pair. So thankful that Gamma XI came out same day... Perfect distraction.

There was so much released in the uk this weekend, it really took gave people some decisions to make. I picked up the mints, but the bliss pair are looking better and better to me, hopefully they sit longer to allow me to grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom