Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Definitely not ordering from adidas.com now. Looks ike I'll be paying extra to grab a pair from the UK.

Promo code works for 20% off on Adidas.com for the Stan's. Just grabbed the navy. 
nthat.gif

EM20BFC9-024

Last edited:
END has all 3 colors of the UK version of Stan Smith's up for pre-order now. They're to ship later in the month. Scooped the reds and OG's just in case these are fairly limited in numbers. Perfect summer sneaker IMO.

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/adidas

The reds seem to be either selling fairly quick or they have a limited stock. Showing only 1 left in multiple sizes.

Definitely not ordering from adidas.com now. Looks ike I'll be paying extra to grab a pair from the UK.
yeah looking at the UK pair i am kind of regretting ordering the US one.

although - maybe i will get try and cop a pair of the consortium phoenix-aniline leather ones. i'll get the US release ones in time to try them on, make sure i have the right size and then if i manage to get a pair of the consortiums, just send the US release back.

a) anyone have an idea what the price on the consortium shoes might be?

b) i am kind of new to this game - any NYC heads know what stores in NYC carry the consortium releases? kith? the adidas originals store?

yeah looking at the UK pair i am kind of regretting ordering the US one.

although - maybe i will get try and cop a pair of the consortium phoenix-aniline leather ones. i'll get the US release ones in time to try them on, make sure i have the right size and then if i manage to get a pair of the consortiums, just send the US release back.

a) anyone have an idea what the price on the consortium shoes might be?

b) i am kind of new to this game - any NYC heads know what stores in NYC carry the consortium releases? kith? the adidas originals store?

still trying to find out but kith definitley gets consortium. adidas store will not get these as far as i know. packer shoes also gets consortium. basically anyone who got the sneaker freakers could possibly have these.

I see now, it looks like adidas took a page out of Nike's book and hit the UK Stan Smiths with the "vintage" treatment. Like the SC Trainers and other Nike vintage releases, the UK version of the Stan Smiths has a slighty yellowed midsole and distressed heel tab, and much, much nicer leather. Meanwhile, the US release looks much cheaper in comparison. This is strictly going off of photos.

What I don't get is why there needed to be 2 versions of this initial drop in the first place. Are they gonna release the vintage version to the US later in the year?

Thanks to the dude who posted the 20% adidas code.

Last edited:
I see now, it looks like adidas took a page out of Nike's book and hit the UK Stan Smiths with the "vintage" treatment. Like the SC Trainers and other Nike vintage releases, the UK version of the Stan Smiths has a slighty yellowed midsole and distressed heel tab, and much, much nicer leather. Meanwhile, the US release looks much cheaper in comparison. This is strictly going off of photos.

What I don't get is why there needed to be 2 versions of this initial drop in the first place. Are they gonna release the vintage version to the US later in the year?

Thanks to the dude who posted the 20% adidas code.

basically the feedback adidas got from US retailers was they didnt want the vintage look while european stores did

Anyone going to buy the Top Ten Hi's that are coming out next week?

I'm all over the Top Ten's all day. I'm doubling up from jump and will buy another pair or two down the road. These joints will be ran into the ground no doubt. I like for my shoes to have a "worn-in" look and these just look that much fresher when they are imo. A simple and clean nostalgic look just how I like 'em. I'm actually looking for some online retailers who have them early. Anybody know of anyone? :nerd:

How can you not dig these? Especially if you're an adidas head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom