Adidas ORIGINALS updates

My current champs

They run .5 big

Had a hard time choosing. Went with the greys. Love the neutral color and already have too many black pairs. was a coin toss between grey and burgandy really

Last edited:
Has anyone gone down 1 full size of the Tubulars that copped/tried instore? Going by pictures, they look awfully big and long.

Just copped in store with this. Like someone posted earlier, went for the Grey but the blks on feet are CRAZY!

who are the stateside consortium retailers? hopefully they'll be getting in the consortium tubulars.

Any more opinions on tubular comfort vs pure boost comfort?
cant really comment on the "vs" comfort because the tubes are a totally different shoe with diff "technology"...here's my best crack based on my experience thus far..(a couple hours in) 

Insides - The tubular is more comfy internally, because it has a sock-like liner.

Materials  - Its roomy and forgiving enough as the materials are similar to the pureboosts but noticeably thicker. I dont know about breathability as of yet. 

Sole - Sole is not like the pureboosts at all but still comfortable. Give me a day to walk and drive in these and I'll report back..lol.. that cavity on the inside of the bottom may be funny when driving my wifes stick shift car! lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom