Adidas ORIGINALS updates

How do the primeknit Stan Smiths fit in comparison to the regular Stan Smiths? do they fit about the same?

I'm trying to figure out what size I should go with for the Superstar primeknits. The Superstar 80's fit huge on me with a ton of heel slippage and they only come in half sizes. I usually wear a 12 and am contemplating pulling the trigger on the 12.5's

How do the primeknit Stan Smiths fit in comparison to the regular Stan Smiths? do they fit about the same?

I'm trying to figure out what size I should go with for the Superstar primeknits. The Superstar 80's fit huge on me with a ton of heel slippage and they only come in half sizes. I usually wear a 12 and am contemplating pulling the trigger on the 12.5's
i wear a 9.5 in regular stans smiths and i had to get a 9 in the primeknit stans.

they fit big too...and even if they might be a little snug at first they will break in.  

so i would say half size down from your regular stan size

i wear a 9.5 in regular stans smiths and i had to get a 9 in the primeknit stans.

they fit big too...and even if they might be a little snug at first they will break in.  

so i would say half size down from your regular stan size
Do you think sizing down a whole size from regular stan smiths on the primeknit would be possible? with only half sizes, I'm stuck either going TTS or sizing down a complete size

Damn. I'm a regular 13 in most sneakers. I go with a 12 in superstar 80's 'cause the heel slippage is crazy if I only go a half size down and I can never get a 12.5 in them anyways. Ordered a 12.5 in the Primeknit Superstars cause that was all that was available to me though. Hopefully it's all good when they come in.

Last edited:
I wear a 9 in regular Stan Smith's but ordered a 9.5 in Primeknit Superstars because I thought a 8.5 in the Primeknit Superstars would be doing too much, we'll see how it goes when the shoes come in this Wednesday.

Last edited:

Do you think sizing down a whole size from regular stan smiths on the primeknit would be possible? with only half sizes, I'm stuck either going TTS or sizing down a complete size
not sure man...i am in between a 9.5 and 10. 

i have stan smiths in a 9.5 and a 10.  the 10 still fit me well but a little more room...still comfortable.

i have a 9 in the primeknits and its perfect.

i would say if your regular stan smith size has a little room you will be okay. if its really snug i think you might have a problem.

but i believe the primeknit will stretch some too though.    

I don't feel like primeknit stretches or loosens up. I got some Ultra Boosts and they're just as elastic now as they were when I got em. They feel more comfortable but I don't notice any real loosening or stretching of the fabric.

I don't feel like primeknit stretches or loosens up. I got some Ultra Boosts and they're just as elastic now as they were when I got em. They feel more comfortable but I don't notice any real loosening or stretching of the fabric.
you may be right but ultaboost primeknit is dfferent than the stan smith primeknit.

i have ultaboosts too...the stan smith primeknit is more like nike's flyknit but a little thicker

http://m.adidas.com/us/eqt-support-93-shoes/S81474.html

It is a women's shoe so only women's sizes 5-10

Went back to deadstock and copped these, this time I found an extra 10% off code so it came to $64 shipped.

Looked around and it seems it'll only be UK full sizes (US half sizes) for the Primeknit Stan Smiths this weekend.

I'm a US 8 in GR Stans, US 7 in the W+Hs, US 7.5 in the Made in Germany.

US 7.5 will probably be too big for me right? I have a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom