ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with all this brand talk? How old are you man. I dont take anything anyone says here to heart but you sound mad for absolutely no reason. Yout HM shoe argument is so flawed that no one should even bother with it.

These pants always cause controversy. :lol:

I'm not mad everyone jumped on me for having a opinion and I'm just answering back. You have alot of cheerleaders.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

only drink wishing well water imported from pluto
roll.gif

Last edited:
and with DJ being in your name i hope you not some scurb using virtual dj and a midi controller. peon bet you cant dress b talking all this hype **** 

Serato & pioneer used to have vestax pd2000s and PMC 05 mk 2 wrong again, ain't arguing just answering people.
I see many people say they don't like the jeans people are wearing in other threads and people have no problems.
As soon as I say something everyone jumps on me.

He can give his opinion but if you give yours on his logic and sounding like a dumb *** were cheerleaders Smh Kid is an idiot pay no attention

He can give his opinion but if you give yours on his logic and sounding like a dumb *** were cheerleaders Smh Kid is an idiot pay no attention

No I'm just backing up my opinion which I made in the first place.
Like I have said countless times do you, people feel the need to keep responding.

Not funny and I'm not trying to be right just getting my point across.
Like I said it must be American thing because ain't no one rocking yeezys with H&M pants here. Well maybe the fakes with primark jeans or joggers.

No if it's good quality it doesn't matter I would wear, when I am saying no label I mean cheaply made products that will fall apart after one wash. I do not buy clothes like this. Normally if it's a certain label you will know it will last, obviously if it's a bespoke item quality will be on point.

i like your opinion.

k that is all.

Not funny and I'm not trying to be right just getting my point across.
Like I said it must be American thing because ain't no one rocking yeezys with H&M pants here. Well maybe the fakes with primark jeans or joggers.
See we don't know what Primark Jeans are?  Those like Jeans from the Alley? Santee Alley for my West Coast Folks!

Americans are the only people that shop at H&M, even in the other 60 countries that have H&M, the only customers are American tourists.

See we don't know what Primark Jeans are?  Those like Jeans from the Alley? Santee Alley for my West Coast Folks!

Chain store like H&M we also have H&M here, primark is even worse but pretty much the same trash quality.

Americans are the only people that shop at H&M, even in the other 60 countries that have H&M, the only customers are American tourists.
Chain store like H&M we also have H&M here, primark is even worse but pretty much the same trash quality.

thank you of your contribution to NT

H&M is popular here because of price point and keeps up with current trends

that it all, how do you guys feel about Zara?

i don't own any H&M but i don't have a problem with it

my problem is NT Denim

just wanna hear these guys opinions, i like NTrs who voice themselves

thank you of your contribution to NT

H&M is popular here because of price point and keeps up with current trends

that it all, how do you guys feel about Zara?

H&M is also popular here, Zara is as well. Mainly woman shop at these stores.
More people shop at H&M because Zara is more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom