ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Crystals and jeans with huge pockets . Sir TAKE THIS L
I'd wear those 29 dollar pants over and over before I'd go out in public in that trash

Last edited:
dude wants to come in here and clown but post that up.

Save your money and fix your wood floors. That carpet ain't hiding a thing.

House is being decorated, stairs and landing been plastered then getting new carpet on the stairs and in my room at the same time MR know it all.

View media item 1940610
Want to insult my kitchen? Getting my whole house done. Can you see the same floor? It has been pulled up everywhere. Getting granite floors downstairs

View media item 1940614

Guys, I wasn't trying to expose him. I just wanted to see his style. Please stop making fun of him.

Doesn't bother me I don't live in America, I like what I like. Hard to find jet black jeans nowadays that are nice fit I can't do the skin tight stuff.
Rather have designer clothes on then look homeless.

Why not I like them have 12 pairs and will still rock them good quality.
Remember I am not in USA and I wear what I like not what Kanye wears, don't care if it's not in fashion. Wasn't that your whole point to wear what you want?

BINGO.

You wear what you like. Everything you were against is exactly what you are feeling.

It doesn't matter how expensive the gear is. Ugly is ugly. Cost doesn't make something great.

Finally rocked my first pair of Yeezy 350 .. Which is the PB .. Wore it at my sis in law baby shower around 100 people and everyone kept looking and giving me compliments ... Wow didn't know how comfortable yeezy are .. Now I see why all the hype around this is crazy ... Now am craving to buy a second pair either MR or OT ...

hell the naw this dude comes in here talking about h&m but rocc'n true religion ? i told yall he couldnt dress smh boy im dead

I thought Europeans were typically considered to be more stylish than us knuckle dragging Americans? Some of that stuff is like 5 years behind the times... maybe longer. Home interior and clothing both. You're clearly not poor, but most of that stuff is just too loud IMO. Similarly, you probably wouldn't want to be robed in my peasant like wardrobe doe. I own zero high end designer clothing. Not that I cannot afford it, I just don't like it. Maybe a watch, wallet, or a piece or two, but in general, just not my thing unless we're talking a full on suit. Same is true with the house IMO, there's a point were too much is obnoxious.

Last edited:
Them Zara new biker pants straight fire ... Olive green , beige and maroons ... Nuttin over size 36 tho ..

hell the naw this dude comes in here talking about h&m but rocc'n true religion ? i told yall he couldnt dress smh boy im dead
What you are saying H&M over true religon? You must be mad.
He's not mad. In fact, none of us are. We just don't like your clothing. We were thinking you were dressing like Becks or Lord Disick, but we're seeing more Pauly D and the Situation. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom