ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
... I think he's the same cat that came into the AJ1 thread swearin that Shattered Backboards can't be had for under 400 and anything under that were fakes. Long story short, all the usuals in the thread, including myself, shut that down quick. Posted numerous deals out there even from some consignment shops. Funny thing about it all, turns out he had a pair of SBBs he was tryin to move for around 450. Haven't seen that person in the thread since 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] true, hopefully they restock like the pirate blacks. If not, imma try to cop the new yeezys and either trade or resell to buy them.

[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] true, hopefully they restock like the pirate blacks. If not, imma try to cop the new yeezys and either trade or resell to buy them.
Good luck with that unless you know somebody

mean.gif
... I think he's the same cat that came into the AJ1 thread swearin that Shattered Backboards can't be had for under 400 and anything under that were fakes. Long story short, all the usuals in the thread, including myself, shut that down quick. Posted numerous deals out there even from some consignment shops. Funny thing about it all, turns out he had a pair of SBBs he was tryin to move for around 450. Haven't seen that person in the thread since 
laugh.gif
I wasn't trying to sell those?  See how stories get changed around?

All I said was if someone was selling them for 250 chances are they're fake.  It's hard to find them brand new for under 400.  Then you all got your jimmies in a rustle kept trying to prove to me that you can buy them for under 400 brand new and started posting links to Raffles, or Facebook groups,not an actual WEBSITE that was being sold for 250. Man I aint talking about no facebook group.  I 'm talking about a legit WEBSITE.

Where you can add it to your cart, and pay 250.  That's a bold face lie son.

Last edited:
All I said was if someone was selling them for 250 chances are they're fake.  It's hard to find them brand new for under 400.  Then you all got your jimmies in a rustle kept trying to prove to me that you can buy them for under 400 brand new and started posting links to Raffles, or Facebook groups,not an actual WEBSITE that was being sold for 250. Man I aint talking about no facebook group.  I 'm talking about a legit WEBSITE.
View media item 1962989

Hold up. Wait a minute. So if you can cop SBB Jordans for $250 they are fake... But...if you can cop Yeezys for $258 they're legit?

View media item 1147750

Anyone purchase off GOAT? How long does the process usually take? When I purchased from StoxkX, I received the sneakers one week from the day my offer was accepted.

Anyone purchase off GOAT? How long does the process usually take? When I purchased from StoxkX, I received the sneakers one week from the day my offer was accepted.

Took about the same for me. Im in NYC, my seller I assume was in Cali where the GOAT facilities are. So it went from seller to GOAT to me in a week. It would suck if the seller was in NYC, so it would go from NYC to Cali then back to me? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom