ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all the big box retailers getting these!? FTL, FNL, etc...

I'm trying to formulate a plan. Any info is appreciated [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

On a separate note, dude @ my job got ooped MAJORILY. Got some moon rocks for $350. I saw'em yesterday. Very weird shade of green [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Are all the big box retailers getting these!? FTL, FNL, etc...

I'm trying to formulate a plan. Any info is appreciated [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

On a separate note, dude @ my job got ooped MAJORILY. Got some moon rocks for $350. I saw'em yesterday. Very weird shade of green [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Fools always wanna think they found a deal on yeezys.

FYI, OOP = alley oop aka helping someone get a legit pair at retail.

I'd love to join one of them secret groups, I'm a comp sci minor in university and know a good amount of html/css/java and other stuff to help

When has this thread even been on track? 
laugh.gif

Man so I was browsing craigslist to see if there were any possible trades or sales for some Yeezys. Most were fake of course but one ad was passable. Inquired dude about the size and more pictures for TDs. Person sends me some PBs instead. So I'm like, yo wrong shoe, I'm asking about TDs.He apologized and says he has multiple listings. Says he already sold the size 9 I was asking about but he has a 9.5. So I'm like, nah I'm good. Probably can't fit a 9.5. And then it hits me. I almost got got. Lol.

Shape on the 2016 is different, that's what makes em different to me
They're different from the 2015 PBs for sure, but I don't consider them a completely different shoe, more like the way Jordan retros have differences in shape and whatnot from release to release.

They're different from the 2015 PBs for sure, but I don't consider them a completely different shoe, more like the way Jordan retros have differences in shape and whatnot from release to release.
yea that's what I would compare it to, but those often times are completely different shoes. Og flu games and the joints that dropped in 09 shouldn't even share the same name :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom