ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some twitter just posted this on twitter, accordingly to them this release gonna happen later in the year 

legit or nah ?

Curious to the retail on the Baby Yeezy's
Isn't Baby clothes like the worst investment for Parents

Since the kids grow out of them in months...

I don't have any kids but i'm sure there are some HYPEBEAST parents in this thread that can Chime in.

Kids grow out of shoes in the blink of an eye. Anybody buying baby Yeezys must have plenty of throw away cash.

What's a good site to purchase 350 boosts for around $900.

Also has anyone bought off ebay seller thecoolshoeshine ?
That eBay seller has been around for years, he's def legit. Still expensive prices though just like back in the day. 
laugh.gif

I've been wanting a pair of TD's for some time now and these prices are higher than i thought, might just settle with PB's instead. 

In for the next couple of months of hype , L's ,tears of joy tears of sorrow , scammers ,resellers, bad info ,good info confirmations ,tracking numbers ,good price ,bad price,good links ,bad links ,good trades ,bad trades,raffles, SAUCES,did I miss anything?

Last edited:
In for the next couple of months of hype , L's ,tears of joy tears of sorrow , scammers ,resellers, bad info ,good info confirmations ,tracking numbers ,good price ,bad price ,trades. did I miss anything?

"Sources"

Forgive me if this has been mentioned or discussed previously.

Anyone notice tears in the prime knit on the second batch of pb 350? I wore mine for the second time today. I am the opposite of hard on shoes. My pk has a tear right by the toes and I am almost positive I did not snag them on anything or anything of the sort. Any feedback is appreciated and repped. Especially since there's no real way to fix this.

[emoji]128552[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom