ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said comp Sci major, not English.
laugh.gif
bro... 
roll.gif

550s still aren't confirmed as even existing though.
i know, I'm just hoping.

aint gon say it no mo... 

and as stated previously, the new silhouette I presume is the 350 v2, not the rumored 550 

Last edited:
Shape on the 2016 is different, that's what makes em different to me

QUESTION.

SO WHAT IF YOU ORDERED FROM ADIDAS DURING THIS YEARS RESTOCK AND YOU RECEIVED AN AQ PAIR AND NOT A BB PAIR, ARE WE CALLING THE 2016 AQ A DIFFERENT MODEL? OR IS IT ONLY THE 2016 BB PAIR WHICH IS CONSIDERED A DIFFERENT MODEL.

QUESTION.

SO WHAT IF YOU ORDERED FROM ADIDAS DURING THIS YEARS RESTOCK AND YOU RECEIVED AN AQ PAIR AND NOT A BB PAIR, ARE WE CALLING THE 2016 AQ A DIFFERENT MODEL? OR IS IT ONLY THE 2016 BB PAIR WHICH IS CONSIDERED A DIFFERENT MODEL.
in my opinion only the new run is different. The ones held back from 2015 are the same as far as I'm concerned

QUESTION.

StockX and FlightClub charge the same for them both.

Dudes going to be reselling baby kicks for racks... jeez
Curious to the retail on the Baby Yeezy's

Isn't Baby clothes like the worst investment for Parents

Since the kids grow out of them in months...

I don't have any kids but i'm sure there are some HYPEBEAST parents in this thread that can Chime in.

Dudes going to be reselling baby kicks for racks... jeez
Curious to the retail on the Baby Yeezy's
Isn't Baby clothes like the worst investment for Parents

Since the kids grow out of them in months...

I don't have any kids but i'm sure there are some HYPEBEAST parents in this thread that can Chime in.

There will be a resell market for newborns :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom