ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I feel that, I do pretty good, just can't seem to secure these damn yeezys

a herb?? Wow easy there

Ole liberache jacket wearing chewbecca sandal rocking musty sweatpants self relax who you call a herb and to think I had your back for
Buying those zipper shorts smh
:rofl: I don't need anybodies back. What you described yourself as garnered that reaction for me. If you were trolling that's something different, sarcasm online is hard to detect

What you were saying is you were forced to give stuff away that you aint want to. For all that I'd rather have someone rob me then me willingly give my **** away.

This thread might come to a close the way this is heading, or may catch a Meth sighting very soon [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was once told from someone that SupNT will come for you 
nerd.gif

Guys, keep your childish little internet clique squabbles out of this thread or you'll be permanently removed from the discussion.

If you're not here to discuss Adidas Yeezy products, keep it moving. 

Oh by the way, found those H&M FOG denim zipper pants.. I did not like them and this is coming from someone who bought the twill pants.
Those aren't Adidas Yeezy products.

One day I hope some one allows me to be in their group. Yeezy, nope. Foams, nope. Regional thread, nope. Until then I will trade massive amounts of js and get lucky as all hell like below View media item 2029998

I have a pair of used tans. Worn them about 4 times. Some sole chipping could I do an even trade for moon rocks or how much would I have to add?

roll.gif
 Those groups are real!? I always thought ya'll were just ******* around. Bout to create my own group called RaffleChefs. The only pair of Yeezys I cooked came from the first time I ever entered a raffle. Which makes my raffle cook rate at.... 100%. Group is good luck, fam. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom