ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a scuff more than a tear. Like a scuff you would get if you wear walking up stairs and scuffed it on the next step or you use your toes to break for skateboarding. :lol:

Last read post was April 4th. It's been oddly quiet on the yeezy front

That looks like a scuff more than a tear. Like a scuff you would get if you wear walking up stairs and scuffed it on the next step or you use your toes to break for skateboarding. :lol:

I agree. It's just that I didn't scuff them. It's like it just happened from normal wear. I know how that sounds, but I'm pretty sure of it.

More often is a membership fee
Forgive me if this has been mentioned or discussed previously.

Anyone notice tears in the prime knit on the second batch of pb 350? I wore mine for the second time today. I am the opposite of hard on shoes. My pk has a tear right by the toes and I am almost positive I did not snag them on anything or anything of the sort. Any feedback is appreciated and repped. Especially since there's no real way to fix this.

[emoji]128552[/emoji]

did you size down?!?

750s Chocolates might do a Moonrock apparently

So 750 Grey Gums normal release

750 Chocolate boutiques/consortium Y-3 release like the Moonrocks as a exclu for SEASON 2 Preorders

Giallo you confirm ?

750s Chocolates might do a Moonrock apparently
So 750 Grey Gums normal release
750 Chocolate boutiques/consortium Y-3 release like the Moonrocks as a exclu for SEASON 2 Preorders

Giallo you confirm ?

The pressure ya'll ****** put on Giallo lol ... Why not just wait for Adidas to break the news?

Why Kanye got nike socks with the eezys though?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
here you go

Those are adidas socks

For the ppl who owns both 750's & 350's, would you say the sizing on the 750's similar to the 350's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom