ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are so many footwear industry geniuses/fortune tellers in here, it's shocking adidas hasn't hired all of them.
roll.gif

then again this is the type of stuff that gets talked about in shoe forums 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Even if I could forgive the spiral pattern, I can't deal with that stripe.
They are still going to sell out though.  If people bought 950s they'll buy anything.

those are flames bro... the way the red is speckled in to the pattern throughout... the stripe is dope too. Only thing I dont care for is the supply text

Yeah this announcement of Yeezy Boost GRs is bad news for resellers. That said, if they keep 350s and 750s limited and make models specifically for GR release, I think the models released could still hold their value.

I think it'd be a really smart move to GR the primary color ways of 350s but keep 750s and 950s as is

350s seem they could generally sell on its own merit aside from the limited runs

i never doubted adidas ability to make a great performance shoe. the question is will Kanye himself allow them to do so? 

when i was in school i took some engineering design classes. and one thing i learned is that theres a reason why many cars of the same class across different brands resemble each other is because as time goes on certain things become standard, like the best air bag placement, the best bumper size and overall shape, or the best contours on the body, lighting and all that. manufacturers keep those standards in mind while designing their cars. I think the same goes for shoes, specifically performance shoes. unless kanye has already familiarized himself with all those things I dont think he could come up with a design on his own that would meet the standards for a performance shoe.

Is that why all Nike sneakers are so effing ugly now

Like Huaraches are the worst

I think it'd be a really smart move to GR the primary color ways of 350s but keep 750s and 950s as is

350s seem they could generally sell on its own merit aside from the limited runs
Nah, GR the heck out of all 350's, 750's, or whatever else YZY boost is set to release. :smokin

Nah, GR the heck out of all 350's, 750's, or whatever else YZY boost is set to release. :smokin

Therein lies the problem for adidas.

If 350s are sitting on shelves, readily available, will they continue to be wanted.

Look at all the new heads, and followers who won't buy Jordan's because they don't sell out anymore.

It's a win/win for people like you and me but to a lot of folks who "like" shoes...the perception is all they care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom