ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

he pays resell to resell it for a slightly higher price so he aint making that much out per pair but he does it in volumn so it becomes a bit more profitable overall. he gets more e-props than he gets profits. and iono about you guys but i cant feed my daughter with e-props. they aint having it
but internet dollars = instagram likes

he pays resell to resell it for a slightly higher price so he aint making that much out per pair but he does it in volumn so it becomes a bit more profitable overall. he gets more e-props than he gets profits. and iono about you guys but i cant feed my daughter with e-props. they aint having it
Fully agree. Let's say he makes half of market, he's not exactly living like a king. On top of that, he needs to pay back his 'investors' (with a premium no doubt).

Yeah I don't get. The guy says he's not into sneakers, but in every picture or video I've ever seen of him, he's wearing yeezys or another hyped release.
Thats pretty much how it always is, hopping on whatever seems cool, but trying to do it effortlessly, or "not care" what others think while doing exactly what everyone they perceive as the "cool" thing to do 

Fully agree. Let's say he makes half of market, he's not exactly living like a king. On top of that, he needs to pay back his 'investors' (with a premium no doubt).
He's just spending our money. That his parents made off **** like FOXCON and other **** we buy. The circle of our wealth.

So for the new app, heres what I noticed:

I'm on iOS 10, when I was on iOS 9, each time I hit, when I smashed the center area, it got into the queue right away to check for sizes.

On iOS 10, when I started hitting the center, there was a delay. Like the tap didn't register and the button stayed until I stopped tapping, and hit one firm tap.

Wasn't as fast as the previous times. The same for my wife, the tap didn't register immediately. 

Not sure if the delay was from iOS 10.
I'm on iOS 10 and when i tapped it it registered immediately and went to check for sizes.

If he pays $800 a pair and sells at $1000
He's still doing better then any jordans Retro's he's selling in his store

I think you guys are missing the profit points

If he pays $800 a pair and sells at $1000
He's still doing better then any jordans Retro's he's selling in his store

I think you guys are missing the profit points
When the cost of entry is that high, you kinda don't need to be "hustling"

you can be doing a lot more profitable things.

Wow, I'm staring at a pair of Yeezy's to purchase for retail, and I can't do it. Why do they have to be god d*** cleats??

Because Ye said everyone would get a pair for retail. He didnt say it would be the pair you wanted :lol:

Any one from NYC get a call back in raffle let me know when the first call comes in so I can stay close to My phone

Honestly though if you look at it like a stock. Your rate of return is insane. There is no other market you can purchase and resell something for 20% profit in almost no time at all.

If you land a pair for retail you almost can guarantee a profit....a sizable profit at that. Its a great market to be in...if you are a seller

Last edited:

When the cost of entry is that high, you kinda don't need to be "hustling"

you can be doing a lot more profitable things.
I can Buy a pair Yeezy for $800 and lower (when looking for deals)

take it to FC, they will sell it at $1250  and it will fly off the shelf in a week.

$1000 to me $200 profit

I know cuz I been doing it for months now

Last edited:
Honestly though if you look at it like a stock. Your rate of return is insane. There is no other market you can purchase and resell something for 20% profit in almost no time at all.

If you land a pair for retail you almost can guarantee a profit....a sizable profit at that. Its a great market to be in...if you are a seller

But who's scoring for retail anymore? A few people might hit? It's crazy that we have to damn near order 20 pizza's for the party of the few that hit for retail that we can count on one hand. Soon this will turn into a market for ONLY those with money to begin with. Companies now have to greatly increase production runs so only a few can have a chance. But as I always sarcasticly say, that's just more for resellers.

Last edited:

Yeah but like any other investment your access to capital helps a lot. A lot of these resellers that flex like him have rich parents. So yeah, it's cool to have rich parents.

Yeah but like any other investment your access to capital helps a lot. A lot of these resellers that flex like him have rich parents. So yeah, it's cool to have rich parents.
I know guys without rich parents that do and did it!

Once you hit that 1st Lick of 100+ shoes and unload them... The ball is rolling

Like the dope game, Reup, flip

Ah the eastbay cleats are sold out now. I had a chance to cop and couldn't sack up to doing it, lol. I don't know if I should feel relieved or disappointed.

At $800 per pair for let's just say, 20 pairs that's $16,000. For one model. From one punk *** "consortium boutique." I guess that's nothing to you ballers.
$4k in his pocket after and still has 16k to buy some more $800 pairs

Do this over n over

That's homies Biz Plan

At $800 per pair for let's just say, 20 pairs that's $16,000. For one model. From one punk *** "consortium boutique." I guess that's nothing to you ballers.
I'm starting to think they're talking about people grabbing 1 pair for a singular 200 profit instead of people buying FSR's of shoes. 

$4k in his pocket after and still has 16k to buy some more $800 pairs

Do this over n over

That's homies Biz Plan
If you already have 16K that's not tied up in things there are a ton of people willing to help you make investments with your money

If that 16k is rent and your life savings, or mom and dads money, thats a different story

Flipping shoes is fast cash, but it's super reliant on the market staying in peak and a lot of assumptions of you getting for retail and the shoes value only going up over time. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom