ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he has a client list, which he probably does, he still comes out ahead each time. I don't like it, but can't complain about someone with access to that kind of capital. 

money talks and thats something allen is fluent in. its not like hes getting the special plug for the fam price. so its still not about who he knows. but you right it is about who you know but sometimes, especially in this sneaker game, its about what you know 

So for the new app, heres what I noticed:

I'm on iOS 10, when I was on iOS 9, each time I hit, when I smashed the center area, it got into the queue right away to check for sizes.

On iOS 10, when I started hitting the center, there was a delay. Like the tap didn't register and the button stayed until I stopped tapping, and hit one firm tap.

Wasn't as fast as the previous times. The same for my wife, the tap didn't register immediately. 

Not sure if the delay was from iOS 10.

money talks and thats something allen is fluent in. its not like hes getting the special plug for the fam price. so its still not about who he knows. but you right it is about who you know but sometimes, especially in this sneaker game, its about what you know 

Again, this **** is going to turn into who can out buy who. This changes the entire mentality of being a sneaker head and to that I say **** whoever supports that.

he pays resell to resell it for a slightly higher price so he aint making that much out per pair but he does it in volumn so it becomes a bit more profitable overall. he gets more e-props than he gets profits. and iono about you guys but i cant feed my daughter with e-props. they aint having it

the same thing is happening with real estate here, a lot of houses in LA are going to investors, AirBnB people, or rich forgeiners.

Thank you!

He's not being a penny pincher on 1 pair like alot of you!
True 
laugh.gif

Did you hit yesterday?

Wow, I'm staring at a pair of Yeezy's to purchase for retail, and I can't do it. Why do they have to be god d*** cleats??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom