ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first raffle for the V2s I went to the foot locker at Willowbrook Mall, NJ.  They put me down for a size 14, I walked away and the woman called out to me the full length of the store as I was exiting that they only came up to a size 13 and I had to come back.  

It happens.  I still remembered the travesty that was registering by texting that Adidas phone number for the Pitch Black NMDs in a size 14 and later found out that meant an IMMEDIATE L as they only went up to size 13.5 and you couldn't change your entry after you texted it.  Would have been nice to know that in advance, Adidas. 

Speaking of willowbrook....they should be calling soon

hes my size 9 but iono what size he entered since they fit tight and he dont remember because he was fluctuating with the sizes he entered at different spots. they just told him his name has been selected and congratulated him and told him pickup is on saturday

Last edited:
hes my size 9 but iono what size he entered since they fit tight and he dont remember because he was fluctuating with the sizes he entered at different spots. they just told him his name has been selected and congratulated him and told him pickup is on saturday
So around the range of sice 9-10 I'm assuming. Copy thanks for the update.

just got a call from finishline northpark

phone gliched out but they left a voicemail and i called back immediately

So the foot store apps are starting to send out confirmations? If so, an L already to start the day. Thanks Yeezus!

Last edited:
6 more raffles this morning between me & my bro... that's about it for me

lettuce pray & put our faith into adc

confirmed was a joke for me 0-life... iPhone 6s+ and once timer got to 0 it glitched and gave me a small wheel smh

then i see local group photoshots of people hitting at roosv. the long island zone is a joke it's only for that malls pairs
mean.gif

When you pick up from Adidas confirmed, do they scan your phone to look up the reservation? Or is there a paper list and they just glance at your phone?

Thnx in advance

I hope this size 9 works for me. I get my Ultra Boosts in 8.5 but my toe is right on the edge. I don't want to go through the hassle of swapping sizes. If i'm lucky a moonrock 8.5 and a V2 size 9 will be close.

what does an asian manager have to do with anything? ahole managers come in all shapes and race
You know what You're right, didn't meant to offend anyone, was just talking of my own cruel experience when I used to serve tables :tongue: haha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom