ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be upset if I don't get these :smh:

Most wanna resell but I wanna wear the **** outta these
You could always sell your 750's and get these

I don't wanna pay resell on these

Regardless if I sell the 750 for profit then taking $900 and buying a pair of shoes?

Unless I hit the lotto I don't plan on paying that much for shoes... ever especially ones I plan to beat to the ground

I'll be upset if I don't get these
mean.gif

Most wanna resell but I wanna wear the **** outta these
You could always sell your 750's and get these
I don't wanna pay resell on these

Regardless if I sell the 750 for profit then taking $900 and buying a pair of shoes?

Unless I hit the lotto I don't plan on paying that much for shoes... ever especially ones I plan to beat to the ground
I was just giving you options so you wouldn't have to get upset

Last edited:
In adidas Eu online, what time should be the release?
My luck in raffles is 0-25. :frown:
I have to cop online....

Last edited:
I have MR's in 9.5 and OT's the same size and the MR's feel slightly snugger.

My UBs are more snug than my MRs but i think that has more to do with the upper. If theses V2s fit like the MRs i will be happy....if not I gotta do a swap.

I still have nightmares from the spinning wheels of L's I took on ADC during the most recent 750 release.

All the main stores I went to were only reserving through apps. Not one raffle ticket physically in my hands.

When you pick up from Adidas confirmed, do they scan your phone to look up the reservation? Or is there a paper list and they just glance at your phone?

Thnx in advance

They will tell you to unlock your phone, close the app, reopen it while they're watching you, take your phone and swipe through to the voucher, scan voucher, take ID and verify its you, grab your pair, pay and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom