ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wanna oop a friend my extra pair. What should I do? Charge retail? $100 over retail? I'm trying to be a good friend, too.

$100 doesn't sound bad

Some here will argue if you're friends that you should do retail

But for a yeezy? If my friend got me a pair and asked $100 extra I wouldn't even blame him

IDK if this was discussed but there are (at least) two versions of fake V2s on ebay right now. One that has a way high collar and off shape that looks more like the 550 samples and another that looks really similar to the real thing. Easy tells I have found is that the padding on the back with the three stripes looks not as full and made out of a thinner fabric and the boost on the bottom has the three stripe markers in a straight line down the middle when the the real models have it in a cross shape.

Real

Fake

So, I wanna oop a friend my extra pair. What should I do? Charge retail? $100 over retail? I'm trying to be a good friend, too.
if thats really your people and you dont owe them money or for huge favors over $100 is nothing compared to the money you giving up.

$1K out the gate is crazy and unrealistic.

I didn't intend to sell my PB 1.0 until somebody offered $1.3K...then 2.0 dropped
laugh.gif

Ended up with one pair of V2's, getting too old for the struggle.

Teach me 

GREAT.. IF YOU'VE EVER SWAPPED VIA SOLESUP. LET ME KNOW WHAT THE PROCESS IS LIKE
not really sure how it goes but they have to have the size first obviously to be able to swap the size and idk how much they would charge you. You could dm them on twitter and ask.

Last edited:
It's similar to the Adidas Confirmed app which allows you to reserve a shoe a day or two before they release. Depending on a few qualifying factors, you could gain an advantage within the reservation system. Seemed to award regular buyers, but like most things in life, it's not perfect. I had 3x 6min starts, yet failed to reserve one, while some with 1 minute or even 0 minutes won.

Said better ur chances not a promised win

U just super unlucky also depends on what size u went for

Anybody still waiting on barneys shipping email or an I bound for cancellation?

im waiting like :nerd: .I've seen a few ship confirms on twitter already also. anyone here have updates on their orders? i didnt use a bot so my order didnt go through quickly just hoping i made the cut.

Said better ur chances not a promised win

U just super unlucky also depends on what size u went for

No doubt. Its a numbers game.

While I'm sitting here going through a dry spell of epic proportions, some dude is sitting back relishing in his lucky streak. First world problems!

Last edited:

jj put up one size 11 
mean.gif
Don't worry more pairs will be back up in the future. My local JJ got 20 pairs and only 5 did an online raffle so that means 15 pairs is being shipped back to JJ. I am mad at myself that I didn't check IG to see if my store was getting them but oh well and yall welcome if they put those pairs up on their site in a week or so. 5-11.5 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom