ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think if you are willing to wait it out a bit, you may be able to find an even better deal. As it stands, if you have to have it now, $750 is not gonna kill you, but $700 would be better - based on what I see going on with classifieds.

Last edited:
Is there a chance to claim any unclaimed pairs from Adidas stores? I'm sure there's some people waiting for the time to expire but not sure if they give it to the public afterwards.

Is there a chance to claim any unclaimed pairs from Adidas stores? I'm sure there's some people waiting for the time to expire but not sure if they give it to the public afterwards.
only heard of barneys ny is where people got lucky but i dont think they did instore this release. 

:lol: @ resellers on Twitter asking for OG 350 prices when these were the most produced Yeezys yet. $1000+? :smh:

Soho

Kept having stock team run more pairs up

Also they seemed to have maaaaaaad size 7's like damn near everyone picking up won a 7 lol
I WAS JUST THERE TOO.. I NOTICED BY THE TIME I GOT THERE A LOT OF BIGGER SIZES WERENT ON THE FLOOR (BUT PROB DOWN STAIRS) A LOT OF PPL DEF WERE PICKING UP 7'S AND 9'S.

So, I wanna oop a friend my extra pair. What should I do? Charge retail? $100 over retail? I'm trying to be a good friend, too.

$1K out the gate is crazy and unrealistic.

I didn't intend to sell my PB 1.0 until somebody offered $1.3K...then 2.0 dropped :lol:

Ended up with one pair of V2's, getting too old for the struggle.

View media item 2177159

I GOT A 10.5.. WAS GOING TO SELL THEM TO GET SOMETHING ELSE BUT I ACTUALLY WANT TO KEEP THEM BUT I NEED AN 11 
frown.gif

ANYONE IN NYC THAT IS WILLING TO SIZE SWAP OR HAS INFO ON WHERE I CAN SWAP LET ME KNOW.. IM THINKING I MAY HAVE TO GO THROUGH FC IF THEY EVEN DO IT OR SOLESUPREMACY 
FC doesnt size swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom