ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the greens and the coppers look the best, they can fit most fits. Reds are a little loud but still look good.
I think some people think that the greens are the coppers. They don't really look green at all they look copper-ish, and the coppers look really copper. I definitely think the greens are the best color out of the 3 (IMO)

am i the only one who only cares about the 350? when a 750 release is slated i'm just eh over it. i deff try to get them strictly because of my addiction haha but i'm not as upset when i strike out. anyone else like that?

I feel the same way. I do want to own at least two pairs of 750s but 350s I like the best. Easier to wear IMO.

Has anyone had this happen with their V2? Looks like threading on the primeknit may have got snagged? No idea how it could've even happened. If anyone knows of a fix, lmk!

Yoo what size is that? looks like one of the pairs of Belugas I sold 
laugh.gif

Yoo what size is that? looks like one of the pairs of Belugas I sold 
laugh.gif
You're colddd for selling a pair with a snag. You don't know how bad it messes with one's head man!

I'm literally over here wantin a new pair now because of it
mean.gif

10.5 copped from FTL though 

Soooooo a mall in MICHIGAN still has YEEZY's people are camping out right now as we speak. I'm heated because they've been available since Friday. Nobody knew about it until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom