ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be careful with Stockx.
Saw that earlier. I've bought from them before and sold there as well. I think the vast majority of the shoes sold there are legit, but any amount of fakes getting through is unacceptable. So ill make sure to double check before I cut that tag. Thanks for the heads up 

thinking of trading my extra yzy v2 belugas for v2 green? is this a fair trade? or will the owner of v2 green ask for little more cash + belugas?

thinking of trading my extra yzy v2 belugas for v2 green? is this a fair trade? or will the owner of v2 green ask for little more cash + belugas?
Person giving up the Belugas should get some cash back + greens

*per current prices

Last edited:
so someone offered me his complete set of v2 in size 10 in exchange for my dog. i countered and want his cat as well as the 3. hope we can get this deal done.

There is something wrong in this world, that a person would be thinking about trading their dog for some sneakers. That dog loves you more than he/she loves his/her self. 

On a more positive note, Kith shipped today. 
if you couldn't tell that that was a dead joke then i dont know what to say aha

Anyone here know how to obtain the clientID? I know how to obtain sitekey but I'm having trouble with clientID... PM please :D 

Local guy offering Coppers and Greens for $800 meet up. Freaking Chase limiting my withdrawal limit to $500 a day. Otherwise I would cop both today. Hopefully he can hold them for a few days.

For those without that 6min head start. Better start dropping that bread now.

Heard them space jams like 220 without tax. Your almost there homie

pull tab on those black on black v2s looks tacky. Makes the shoes look fake to me.

Now that i have my one pair of 350s i just need one pair of 750s andi can fade into Bolivia

Surprised a 10 v2 fits you. I wear a 10.5 UB, 10.5 beluga could have went 11 and then a size 11 in the newer blacks. I also wear a sz 10 TD LOL

Haha reading everyone's sizings, this is what i came away with.

V1s and 750s - .5 size down
TTS
V2s and UB - .5 size up

Only difference for me is I can go V2 TTS for a snug fit and assume it'll stretch over time.

Damn thats crazy! I'm curious what's going to happen with that. Can't believe they missed all those things.
StockX was one of the places I was planning on buying yeezys. Guess I'll only be looking at goat prices now.
i personally dont trust STOCKX when buying.  maybe ill sell on there but this is proof that fake pairs can get thru

Bit the bullet and copped the greens for $480, with the $25 coupon from Stockx and free shipping. Most I've ever paid for a shoe, but I really like these. Will fund by selling my Chocs. I'm 10.5 in UBs and I went for a 10.5 in these, hoping they fit well 
Bro that's a great price. I'd been all over that.

Bit the bullet and copped the greens for $480, with the $25 coupon from Stockx and free shipping. Most I've ever paid for a shoe, but I really like these. Will fund by selling my Chocs. I'm 10.5 in UBs and I went for a 10.5 in these, hoping they fit well 
That's an excellent price! Sold a bulk with that price I believe.
And you're fine they will fit like a glove 

Has anyone noticed that the copper runs smaller than the green? Atleast that is what I am experiencing. Best in show are the olives.
you literally said 3 different colours in this post, and one of them wasn't red.

I'm sad the mall didn't get them. Sorry guys u fell asleep last night with an inbox full of PM's. woke up went to the mall to wait for the release just to find out they didn't get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom