ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnDS'd my Chocs tonight. 750 are [emoji]128293[/emoji] On feet but I should have sized down.

VNDS creams UBs no box + $300 cash for DS yeezy v2 reds

who wins this trade? or is it even value?

UnDS'd my Chocs tonight. 750 are [emoji]128293[/emoji] On feet but I should have sized down.
have these and size 4 belugas.. one of them has to go and now that im reading this.. looks like the belugas are going lol!

Despite people calling them trash, they feel alot less stiffer than the GG750s and the suede is buttery too

Has anyone had this happen with their V2? Looks like threading on the primeknit may have got snagged? No idea how it could've even happened. If anyone knows of a fix, lmk!
Mines came like that too but I took needle/pin and pierced it inside lol worked for me

so someone offered me his complete set of v2 in size 10 in exchange for my dog. i countered and want his cat as well as the 3. hope we can get this deal done.

so someone offered me his complete set of v2 in size 10 in exchange for my dog. i countered and want his cat as well as the 3. hope we can get this deal done.
If you have a cat you might have to replace your furniture

There is something wrong in this world, that a person would be thinking about trading their dog for some sneakers. That dog loves you more than he/she loves his/her self. 

On a more positive note, Kith shipped today. 

Sizing on these V2s are hella confusing. I'm tts 10 UB 10.5 and both the 10 & 10.5 belugas feel the same to me - snug. Majority go tts or UB size on these?

Sizing on these V2s are hella confusing. I'm tts 10 UB 10.5 and both the 10 & 10.5 belugas feel the same to me - snug. Majority go tts or UB size on these?

Surprised a 10 v2 fits you. I wear a 10.5 UB, 10.5 beluga could have went 11 and then a size 11 in the newer blacks. I also wear a sz 10 TD LOL

Soooooo a mall in MICHIGAN still has YEEZY's people are camping out right now as we speak. I'm heated because they've been available since Friday. Nobody knew about it until today.

Fairlane or somerset? Or eastland

Interested to know the location, I'm not camping anyways

they run big? I fit 11 for 350s, 12 for ubs but my choc 750s are 10.5

At least a 0.5 big.

For reference, I'm mostly an 11 in shoes. I got my V1s in a 11 (runs a little big) and my V2s in a 11 (fits a little snug). Sz 11 Chocs run a little big on me

At least a 0.5 big.

For reference, I'm mostly an 11 in shoes. I got my V1s in a 11 (runs a little big) and my V2s in a 11 (fits a little snug). Sz 11 Chocs run a little big on me

I have size 11 Tds and they fit perfectly. Size 11 pk nmds are great too. 12 ubs fit perfect too. pirate blacks size 12 are too big.
Only size for chocolates I could get are 10.5
Thinking about selling my pbs and undsing chocolates

At least a 0.5 big.

I have size 11 Tds and they fit perfectly. Size 11 pk nmds are great too. 12 ubs fit perfect too. pirate blacks size 12 are too big.
Only size for chocolates I could get are 10.5
Thinking about selling my pbs and undsing chocolates

Yeah that sounds like a good move

Bit the bullet and copped the greens for $480, with the $25 coupon from Stockx and free shipping. Most I've ever paid for a shoe, but I really like these. Will fund by selling my Chocs. I'm 10.5 in UBs and I went for a 10.5 in these, hoping they fit well 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom