ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we been kinda laughing at this all day

Stores with literally 8 pairs available to the public have had over 700 sign ups as of 1pm lol

Company policy is we can not stop giving out tickets but at this point it's almost pointless to even sign up

Can't get mad at HOH 34th etc.. They have a lot but these smaller volume stores it's such a waste of time

Staten Island people in particular HOH in the mall has like 12 pairs available to the public IF NO SHADY STUFF HAPPENS and as of 3pm they have about 1.5K sign ups lol

So by tomorrow night figure 3K + sign ups for MAYBE 12 pairs for the public which is not even a size run so people are legit signing up and have zero shot in winning as the size is not available

We just can't tell the customer that lol

Gotta love it
Welp this allocation is wierd. Bigger euro shops I was told would have at least 2x as many as they did moonrocks

I was at the San Francisco Centre this morning. First time doing in-store raffles after striking out online multiple times.

Got there at like 11:00 AM and saw that the Adidas line was dumbass long - 2 floors leading outside. So I said **** it and checked out the other locations.

FinishLine was hella long also so I checked out Footlocker House of Hoops and that was relatively short - a 15 - 20 minute wait.

Then I went to Champs and their line was relatively short too - about 30 minute wait. 

Checked out PacSun cause I read they were gonna sell the shoes. Turns out they don't have any clear information about it yet, but was told that if they do hold a raffle it will be on Wednesday.

Then I decided to go back to Finishline cause I saw that the line got a lot shorter. Turns out it got shorter because they ran out of raffles and some dude was holding up a sign from Finishline that said something like "YEEZY RAFFLE - LAST IN LINE"

So then the last spot to check out was Adidas. And that line was STILL dumbass long. Figured if I came all the way out to SF, might as well just line up. Bad idea - the wait was ******* 3 hours. I was already like 1/4 through the line before I realized it was a bad idea. But since I've already waited so long, might as well tough it out and get my entry in. 

In the end I only made out with 3 raffles after 4-5 hours - which isn't that bad considering some people started off lining up at Adidas when they could've gotten 2 other raffles somewhere else before they run out. Good thing I had President's Day off because I would not do this again. And if I do, it will only be for the short lines like the HOH and Champs line. 

3 raffles and ADC or bust this time. Hopefully all the NT fam in here gets to cook. :nthat:

bruh I was in SF earlier and the lines were crazy! I got to Adidas about 15 mins after it opened and still waited about an hour and 30 mins. Went and checked out the other lines and said **** it, I'll take my chances online. This is the worst I've seen so far, crazy that hype is still growing.

Okay I went to about 14 stores today to do some raffles and majority of them just took raffle tickets like nothing. They didn't check ID or anything. I have a feeling I just wasted some time and that these pairs are going to be headed to the back door. Normally they're a little bit more strict and cautious, but it was like handing out business cards. 

Okay I went to about 14 stores today to do some raffles and majority of them just took raffle tickets like nothing. They didn't check ID or anything. I have a feeling I just wasted some time and that these pairs are going to be headed to the back door. Normally they're a little bit more strict and cautious, but it was like handing out business cards. 

or maybe there is so many pairs they don't care? lol I wish...

or maybe there is so many pairs they don't care? lol I wish...
**** me too 
roll.gif

According to kanye he broke, so yeezys for everybody would awesome. 

No ID? So what did you do when you entered?

No ID? So what did you do when you entered?
They just said fill out my name, the size I wanted and telephone number on a raffle ticket. They just took the ticket. Actually the only place that actually checked my ID was the adidas store.

walked by and saw the line and just left. no way im waiting through all that for a chance to buy a pair :smh:
gl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom