ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know when and wear the yeezy boost 350 pirate black by kanye west and adidas will be available?  Are these true to size btw?

Footlocker in Queen Center Mall NYC was an hour wait, with all of the kids out for President's Day, tomorrow in the morning shouldnt be too hectic for tix in the city. Extra Butter is having raffle on Wednesday and Thursday for those here in NYC.

Eblens doesnt even take your size. "Whoever gets picked first gets choices in size." :lol:

Not even gonna count that entry. I got 4 for now.

from what im hearing, GSP is done with raffles and it was for today only. is this true? i called FNL and thats what they said

if you are planning on going to adidas southcoast just pay the $10 dollars for some damn sock to skip that line

I feel for y'all up North dealing with this mess.  Ain't nothing like that down here....walked in to three stores today and only had one other person filling out a raffle.  Need to mention that when that other guy left, the employee thanked me for knowing how to properly fill out a ticket since everyone else was writing down their street address and other irrelevant stuff 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lines are tremendous at adidas because people know it's the only legit raffles because of the iPad.

not to say employees won't unload on it when everyone leaves...

How was the footlocker at Menlo?
menlo was just as bad.... good thing I had my wife and brother with me so they went to HOH to get a raffle while o stood in the adidas line so when they got done with hoh they can take my spot in the adidas line

That line was no joke but at least they were letting 8-10 people in at a time and it moved quickly... The FTL on 34th is letting 3 people in at a time cuz the security guard is on a power trip. Took me 1.5 hours to get a ticket.

Yeah dude really was buggin on 34th...telling dudes he was gonna kick em outta line for no good reason

Just got back from SF. Had a meetup to pick some shoes up so I decided to check out the raffles and see what's good at Adidas. Walked straight out after I saw the line. Girl about 50 people back said she'd been waiting for 3 hours and the line went all the way outside to Market. For a ****** raffle b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom