ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealChickenWop on IG just posted TD restocking.
THIS. He's usually spot on too. Glad I just dumped a worn pair for the highball 
laugh.gif

They just said fill out my name, the size I wanted and telephone number on a raffle ticket. They just took the ticket. Actually the only place that actually checked my ID was the adidas store.

The adidas I went to did not check for ID.

wait, can someone please answer this? Adidas is going to tweet out a link Thursday for each city and then you go into the confirmed app and try to reserve a pair in your size? Thanks in advance for clarifying. 

A friendly reminder to sell your TDs before its too late.  Posted it about a month ago here, but TDs are going to be restocking down the line.  Just got final confirmation on that,  

Now THAT is gonna be a zoo.

PB is the best "beater" pair though. My friend, who is not a sneakerhead by ANY means, grabbed a pair from ADC during the first release, he went to 2 trips to the Philippines and back, wore a ton of times and his pair looks totally fine.

PB is the best "beater" pair though. My friend, who is not a sneakerhead by ANY means, grabbed a pair from ADC during the first release, he went to 2 trips to the Philippines and back, wore a ton of times and his pair looks totally fine.

Currently wearing a pair into the ground and no one can tell. Love them.

therefill therefill honestly not a big deal either way. I got one more year of shore duty then I'm deployed again with no shot at anything so I try when I can. Either way life goes on.

Now THAT is gonna be a zoo.

Indestructible

Anyone else have to buy something at the adidas store first to get a raffle ticket? My local adidas is making us buy $50 worth of anything adidas to get a raffle ticket. We also have to wear adidas Originals shoes on the day.

What spots in the city still doing raffles tomorrow?
Also what's the Brooklyn stores doing raffles?

I did GSP today but I fear that's not enough.

Anyone else have to buy something at the adidas store first to get a raffle ticket? My local adidas is making us buy $50 worth of anything adidas to get a raffle ticket. We also have to wear adidas Originals shoes on the day.
lmaoooo what a bunch of savages

so when i was getting my raffle ticket from a local foot store i was talking to the worker and he said he would hit me up (because im pretty sure they backdoor a few pairs) so he just texts me and says "yea you can have your size i just need $850" .. lmao what?! dudes are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom