ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wondering how adidas is not including chicago in the confirmed app release cities....SMH. Even when the app was new after NYC and la-la land -- chicago was added.
Ha right? Although I'll be in NYC tomorrow. Let's just say I do strike, do I need to book another flight for Saturday? 
laugh.gif

wondering how adidas is not including chicago in the confirmed app release cities....SMH. Even when the app was new after NYC and la-la land -- chicago was added.

Man with the murder rate as high as it is in Chicago putting a damn limited release there is the last thing adidas need to do.

I'm thinking if the Chi ain't included this go it might be hard for even the NYC/LA fam....has anyone ever used the 'jig' with frenzy with success?

yeah it looks like it is tomorrow....and i am expecting it to be the usual time - 4p for NYC/MIA. Maybe ADC realized that folks are spoofing their locations anyway ... why bother with more than a few spots.
roll.gif

Last edited:

Dont complain. Chicago gets 99% of all adidas drops. Youre lucky to live in a big market.

if your asking you already lost 
i will be in nyc tomm thats why im asking. i never had a reason to monitor confirmed protocols til now. Thanks for your vote of confidence. Should i get a pair via confirmed you will be the first person i inform :D

Dont complain. Chicago gets 99% of all adidas drops. Youre lucky to live in a big market.
definetly not complaining (('m NYC) ... just realizing how 'scarce' pairs might be on these if Ye's hometown isn't getting no love on this release.

I'm thinking if the Chi ain't included this go it might be hard for even the NYC/LA fam....has anyone ever used the 'jig' with frenzy with success?

Always hard for the NYC fam on Confirmed. Thousands fighting over what is probably 40 pairs total (and the soho cashiers manage to checkout 1 pair every 10 minutes, making picking up its own private hell).

The one spot NYCers are blessed is on the footsite apps, so those being excluded this go round was a swift kick in the junk.

definetly not complaining (('m NYC) ... just realizing how 'scarce' pairs might be on these if Ye's hometown isn't getting no love on this release.
Lol true its kind of odd. Wish I lived in NYC sometimes. You guys the luckiest mfers on the planet when it comes to releases

for those who are coming through NYC tomorrow .... don't forget to pick up a few extra 'Supreme' metrocards -- might end up being a solid backup plan for getting resell cash for zebras.

Oh yeah that's true lol. Quite possibly literally! 

I think for you, it would have been ideal to hit Toronto today, and Montreal tomorrow lol.
Yea if I knew it might've been an option, now it's finished

Tons of shoes go down in price
laugh.gif
I'm meant like pairs that sell out. Unless there's more pairs released later on, it tends to stay the same price until a rerelease or something comes up. Bred and royal 1s stayed 500+ for a long time until recently when they announced more retros. You know what I mean 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom