ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always wondered how the confirmed app chooses the sizes. For ex: Your main size is 9 and the two other sizes are 8.5/9.5. It looks for 9 first, if its sold out, then it looks for the other two sizes. So pretend it looks for the 9, who got a better chance at the 9.5? Me or the person going for the 9.5 as its main? Last time, I went for my own size (9.5), and I won the 10. So how does that work? I was faster than someone who put in sz 10 as their main size? Which doesnt make any sense since my device looks for the 9.5 first then looks for other sizes.

Aye on another note which two of you just ran up in sole supremacy and stole some damn GR j's come on now yall have to do better

Ready for my L this weekend 
smile.gif

Some guy on Twitter has had 6 pairs shipped by YS while i am still waiting for my 1 with the potential chance of a cancel still floating. Where's the fairness in that? it's beyond any kind of sense and even random would make that sort of odds to get 6 shipped before my 1 almost impossible. Seriously poor this. Patience worn thin here.

Some guy on Twitter has had 6 pairs shipped by YS while i am still waiting for my 1 with the potential chance of a cancel still floating. Where's the fairness in that? it's beyond any kind of sense and even random would make that sort of odds to get 6 shipped before my 1 almost impossible. Seriously poor this. Patience worn thin here.
Everyone has the same opportunity to purchase more...  Fair or not  its all about numbers and  YS doesn't care about who gets what and how many they get.  I'm not saying its right but thats the game now and everyone has to adapt

Out of curiosity what makes you say that?
People are going to fail epically on zebras,  When they do the cost of almost every yeezy will go up because people are going to be looking and desperate for whatever they can get their hands on

Everyone has the same opportunity to purchase more...  Fair or not  its all about numbers and  YS doesn't care about who gets what and how many they get.  I'm not saying its right but thats the game now and everyone has to adapt

I don't want 6 pairs though, i just want the 1 pair i ordered in the sequence i ordered, which is in the 1st 200 orders. people 6000 orders later than me have had multiple pairs shipped. where's the sense in this.

Last edited:

People are going to fail epically on zebras,  When they do the cost of almost every yeezy will go up because people are going to be looking and desperate for whatever they can get their hands on
this. Also people are unloading their pairs to pay resale for the zebras

I don't want 6 pairs though, i just want the 1 pair i ordered in the sequence i ordered, which is in the 1st 200 orders. people 6000 orders later than me have had multiple pairs shipped. where's the sense in this.
I  understand, but YS isn't the most organized and  you have 2 options, wait and hope you get your order or cancel it and not have to worry about it ever again.

Better there than here.
Bingo. Street Talk: only good as last trade.
No verification of any atc's actual success rates.
true. nobody knows until release day what will happen. sometimes adidas likes to throw wrenches into launches for bots and alot of people manually usually get through..

during the v2 bred yeezy drop i got through on all my windows (different chrome users) at the same time at one point (previously i would get through only on 1, not the others. this is during the same drop,). when all pairs sell out or something then adidas just lets everyone through the queue? was just curious.

View media item 2342037
Same here. I even carted a second pair that i couldnt checkout. I know the quantity for these are less than other releases, but after hitting on blk/wht and bred i feel good about my chances. Find this system to be easier than the old nike system.

wondering how adidas is not including chicago in the confirmed app release cities....SMH. Even when the app was new after NYC and la-la land -- chicago was added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom