ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And like that their gone it's nuts how them slots fly... I'll be shocked if they cleared all 200. There's some L to be had come Saturday

adidas originals in Chicago closed. Only one in the city is Water Tower. They are relocating to Wicker Park. Tesla bought out the entire ground floor on Rush St. I'm assuming that may play a part in not including Chicago.

I was able to cart but I rethought it and said nah I don't want them to hold my funds..
Yeah I got to that point of thinking to I'm waiting on this seller to respond to my email about these belugas I'll much rather have those but both wouldn't hurt

Yeah it was fried I couldn't get through and when I did it said I couldn't add two to my cart. Apparently the one from yesterday was still there
Damn.......well, I guess we'll have to make due with the other service and our manual skills. 
laugh.gif

I'm meant like pairs that sell out. Unless there's more pairs released later on, it tends to stay the same price until a rerelease or something comes up. Bred and royal 1s stayed 500+ for a long time until recently when they announced more retros. You know what I mean :smh:  

Maybe for adidas consortium drops but tons of nikes and jays drop in price. Every gr Jordan basically falls to under retail nowadays and even many limited ones such as psny 12s fell in price from what they were going for on RD

Alp how has no one knocked you out yet? Line cutting? This that reselling like keep that to yourself man that's disrecpectful as hell.

:rofl: :rofl:

These fools just mentioned more slots to come... man I just don't see them carting no more than 50 60 pairs

Sole Strike back with another 100

I got through. The trick was to do it on safari mobile and use the keyboard arrows to navigate the CC fields and hit enter at the end even though those dots were pulsing (hope this info helps someone for the next time)

Anyone have any experience with Sole Strike? Hoping they come through for me as my desperation is higher than ever lol

Damn.......well, I guess we'll have to make due with the other service and our manual skills. :lol:
Yeah I'm headed to take my son to Monster Jam on Saturday so I'll be in my mobile command center with my iPad cell phone and using the 4g WiFi in the car for a stable connection... little does my wife knows she's driving the 2 hours so I can focus

Less than 600 pairs on Confirmed tomorrow spread throughout 4 stores. Good luck y'all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom